Punished for games 3 months ago?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zarkof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

So yeah, today I received a warning for custom games I had played over 3 months ago (I correlated the games with my LoLReplay archives). I really have to question, though, why bother judging games 3 months ago if it isn't relevant to my current demeanor in games?

I'm wasn't going to bother with the link because that wasn't my point. Tribunal is whack sometimes.

Commander Yocko

11-15-2012

How are we to give any insight if you give us no real insight other than a vague warning?

Zarkof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

you really wan't to know? http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5935324/#nogo

game 1 is the only one i can possibly see being report-worthy

but I'm asking why these are surfacing after 3 months of clean play

One in a Zilean

11-15-2012

I just recently got a 2 week ban on the 8th... one game took place July 26th and another on August 3rd. I personally don't think that reported games should be stockpiled that long. Players like myself who have occasional negative games over long time periods shouldn't be punished for it imo

Goth Skunk

11-15-2012

As a Tribunal judge, I'm glad it was just a warning. I would feel really bad if someone was suspended any length of time for something that took place months ago... unless their last ban was also months ago and they still haven't learned.

Basically a heads up: We're watching you. Shape up. And if you have shaped up since then, stay shaped up.

KyroRayne

11-15-2012

The games should have month/year dates or even week # dates on them so you can see how long it was between reports.

That would solve this issue.

Down Syndromê

11-15-2012

Mate if you committed murder 3 months ago and are just getting charged. Even if you have not killed anyone within the 3 months you will still be taking responsibility for your previous actions.

Jixson

11-15-2012

I think we are getting through a back log in the tribunal at this point. Until a couple days ago I was getting 1 report, 1 game and so on up to 5 games 30 reports within a week to a month or so.

Now I am getting stuff from June and forward with a ton of 5 games, 5 reports that are getting a lot more skips and pardons because of how long ago they were, and how minimal some of the offenses were.

It does seem that 95% of the ones punished from these older games are only getting warnings and not time bans/perma bans, so that is pretty good.

vulgarwolf

11-15-2012

aww cmon...if the court doesnt address teh eharing in 3 working days then i get away with the crime.....awesomeness

Volibear2g

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Down SyndromÍ View Post
Mate if you committed murder 3 months ago and are just getting charged. Even if you have not killed anyone within the 3 months you will still be taking responsibility for your previous actions.
Comparing murder with a video game.. seems legit