unsatisfied From support

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anxiety XX

11-14-2012

Hello i just got ban for 2 week for no reason
After i saw chat log i got banned for having troll team, 1 fake ban cause my brother in my team didnt report me but still have 4 report in that same game from allied.
Plus 2 i-r--l troll ban me and im getting banned
NO reason.....Omg....

Alanja

11-14-2012

If you want us to review your case, please add a reform card (sent to you by email)

Thanks

TPOTK1NG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Please post the reform card. A 2 week ban would be the result of receiving a previous warning and shorter timed ban.

Emailsupport7346

11-14-2012

The tribunal was invented to save money on service employees to review the cases themselves.

Now if the support took care of all banned player who write a support ticket that effect it was invented for would be lost. So the best response you will get is a copy & paste response.

TPOTK1NG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emailsupport7346 View Post
The tribunal was invented to save money on service employees to review the cases themselves.

Now if the support took care of all banned player who write a support ticket that effect it was invented for would be lost. So the best response you will get is a copy & paste response.
Would like to see where you base your statements off of.

Simokon

11-14-2012

reform card please