when did riot got permission to BS??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unbeatabledeath

11-12-2012

so yea guess riot employes got bored and just freaking started banning people, by numbers of all the ban post i am seeing. and of course i got ban lol but i kinda know that i was a negative player but only when people trolled and said something bad. not gonna stand and take it. My problem is if you are going to ban people you need to freaking email them there logs and prove that they did something wrong. i have been trying to talk to riot staff for a week and all i freaking get is YOU ARE A NEGATIVE PLAYER AND WE WILL NOT DISCUSS IT ANYMORE BYE BYE!!!!!! BS!! Really all i ask is to just know a little bit of details so maybe i can prevent doing it again. Then you guys wonder why the community isn't improving its because you guys are tooooo lazy to provide players with warnings or prove when u ban them. All i ask is for a riot employe to take 5 min and copy paste me my logs or a EXAMPLE chat for banning me. THAT ALL i ask is that too much??? i want to know what i did to be banned so i can improve and not go down the 1 month 2 moth perma ban route.
FIRST BAN FYI

LittleDi

11-12-2012

How about you post the reform card linked in your tribunal ban and we can discuss it?

Tonaia

11-12-2012

He wasn't banned by the tribunal he was banned by a manual audit..

Riot doesn't give out reform cards for manual audits, they are usually pretty bad.

LittleDi

11-12-2012

I mean his previous ones. It's pretty obvious he's gotten multiple by the way he's posted the opening statement.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Since when you accepted the ToS which says they can ban you whenever they want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbeatabledeath View Post
. My problem is if you are going to ban people you need to freaking email them there logs and prove that they did something wrong.
actually, they don't

reform cards are a courtesy, not a right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VII. Account and Game Asset Deletion.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY AND ALL GAME ASSETS AND/OR ACCOUNTS MAY BE DELETED, ALTERED, MOVED OR TRANSFERRED AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON OR NO REASON AT ALL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION FOR ANY VIOLATION OF THE EULA OR THIS AGREEMENT, AT THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE DISCRETION OF RIOT GAMES. RIOT GAMES DOES NOT PROVIDE OR GUARANTEE, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY VALUE, CASH OR OTHERWISE, ATTRIBUTED TO ANY DATA RESIDING ON SERVERS OPERATED BY RIOT GAMES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, GAME ASSETS. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT RIOT GAMES HAS THE RIGHT, BUT NOT THE OBLIGATION, TO REMOVE ANY GAME ASSETS (INCLUDING YOUR GAME ASSETS) IN WHOLE OR IN PART AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON OR NO REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE AND WITH NO LIABILITY OF ANY KIND TO YOU.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/legal/termsofuse

you accept those every patch.

Tonaia

11-12-2012

Ahh, you are right, now I'm curious too.

Geistwraith

11-12-2012

here's a tip for riot's load screen:

TIP: Either grow a backbone or learn /ignore that will solve 78.94 of cases reported and solve the problem for both parties involved with no banning or suspensions.

LittleDi

11-12-2012

Heres a tip for Geistwraith:
Spamming the forum with the same statement over and over is a good way to get a forum ban.

Gray

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geistwraith View Post

TIP: Either grow a backbone or learn /ignore that will solve 78.94 of cases reported and solve the problem for both parties involved with no banning or suspensions.
Here's a tip. Ignoring your teammates in a TEAM [TEAAAM] game results in loss of information. It's like stabbing yourself in the eye.

SimplyAlive

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geistwraith View Post

TIP: If everyone follows the Summoner's Code, there would be no need for a report function or banning function to exist.