Worst Champion to be Against when Fed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KevinDelMarr

Senior Member

11-14-2012

I find if Xerath gets Fed early, he becomes the most annoying Champion ever. A good Xerath will Max Q>W>E, so he'll be hitting at 1300 Range with 350 Damage every 4 seconds, when you're Team has almost no MR and only about 2000 hp max. Then when he throws out his Ultimate he takes out 90% of your health with his Ult/Q combo alone. You're only hope is to catch him out of position


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sekkushu

Recruiter

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clonker Bonker View Post
"

and what do you build on him then

because unlike jax, wukongs only cc is in his ultimate
and wukongs escape is sort of gimmicky to say the least...
Ok, so Jax has more than 1 CC? And how many people you do generally stun with his Counter Strike per team fight?

Wukong's Ghost+R can knock up around 3-5 per team fights.

Decoy is not gimmicky if you know how to play the monkey.

Wukong is a sleeper OP champ and I'm not discussing his build coz I want to keep it that way. But let just say don't build ever build a TriForce on him and you'll eventually figure it out.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NotBuzzJack

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinDelMarr View Post
I find if Xerath gets Fed early, he becomes the most annoying Champion ever. A good Xerath will Max Q>W>E, so he'll be hitting at 1300 Range with 350 Damage every 4 seconds, when you're Team has almost no MR and only about 2000 hp max. Then when he throws out his Ultimate he takes out 90% of your health with his Ult/Q combo alone. You're only hope is to catch him out of position
No a good Xerath will max Q>E>W.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeathByWaffle

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Vayne, Kog, and maybe Trist.

Nasus isn't scary when he's fed. He's scary when he's farmed.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sekkushu

Recruiter

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LethalPeace View Post
Wukong sure is powerful......but i believe you don't know how Jax hits when built right...
Everyone know how hard he hits when built right. Everyone know how to build him right. There's no secrecy to his build.

A fed Jax can probably beat a fed Wukong in a 1v1. Probably. Not sure.

But a fed Wukong can definitely carry harder in a team fight. To me winning team fights is probably the way to win a game. Therefore IMO Wukong carries harder.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeciEVE or AFK

Member

11-14-2012

Fizz...............


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Majestic Fetus

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekkushu View Post
Everyone know how hard he hits when built right. Everyone know how to build him right. There's no secrecy to his build.

A fed Jax can probably beat a fed Wukong in a 1v1. Probably. Not sure.

But a fed Wukong can definitely carry harder in a team fight. To me winning team fights is probably the way to win a game. Therefore IMO Wukong carries harder.
The title of this thread is
"Worst Champion to be Against when Fed?"

Not
"who carries games better"
or
"who has the best teamfight presence"

p.s. sheen proc with triforce on wukongs q makes your damage skyrocket
a simple lolking search revealed your super secret op build
so you build tanky ad w/ brutalizer big woop


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheOddBoy

Senior Member

11-14-2012

vayne , kat and karthus....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sykah

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Late game Veigar.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sekkushu

Recruiter

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clonker Bonker View Post
The title of this thread is
"Worst Champion to be Against when Fed?"

Not
"who carries games better"
or
"who has the best teamfight presence"

p.s. sheen proc with triforce on wukongs q makes your damage skyrocket
a simple lolking search revealed your super secret op build
so you build tanky ad w/ brutalizer big woop
To be honest facing a fed Wukong will get you killed quicker then facing a fed Jax. There are certain champs that can simply escape Jax but not Wukong. And he kills your team during team fights.

Also, anyone who builds TriForce on Wu does not know how to play him. Even if you're extremely fed. The stats that it gives is not cost efficient on him. Procing TriForce every 5 secs doesn't help him as much and you won't be auto attacking when you ult.

I've never tried to hide his build. If you've made the effort to know then you deserve the knowledge. But you don't know half of it yet. The question is even if you do know it how well can you use it.