just had someone queue dodge me because i play sejuani

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arcane Azmadi

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by selenvar View Post
she's not under powered... what?

people must be playing her horribly horribly wrong if they think she's bad.
No. Just no. I'm not even discussing this issue with you. You're just wrong.

Sej can be powerful under the right circumstances. But overall, she's clearly underpowered. She's TERRIBLY weak early on to a ridiculous degree, she's massively item dependant, her kit has glaring, blatant flaws that limit her usefulness and, as has been pointed out COUNTLESS times, there are several other champs who do more or less the same things as her but are simply stronger in many ways.

I'm sick of this "if you think Sej is UP you must be just bad" garbage. I've crushed opponents as Sej. But that's not enough to delude me into overlooking her massive flaws. And Riot have deliberately ignored her practically ever since her release. And I'm sick of it.

Crossf1re

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
i will, because i have fun playing her.
well ok

But I guarantee it will be much more fun for me!

Also first red to quote me!. Had to be said

Crossf1re

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enviously View Post
This just made it obvious you're pulling **** out of your ass.

Just a suggestion: play the champ before you pretend to know what you're talking about.
Well ok if you start cloth 5

but then your ganks are even worse so....

I'm not pretending lol, I've extensively tested every single jungler that's viable in custom to figure out optimal runes/masteries (also credit to solo mid guides)

Goochairs

11-14-2012

ha

Arcane Azmadi

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossf1re View Post
Well ok if you start cloth 5

but then your ganks are even worse so....
Even if you start cloth+5 with full tank masteries, she has to skip twin golems because she's just THAT WEAK.

RipCarlin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

She's quite a bit easier on mana than Amumu.

So she's got that going for her I guess.

I like her more than Amumu just for her character. HAIL TO THE PIG!

KevinDelMarr

11-14-2012

Is it far off when I say Sejuani late game is Ult then walk around? Or the occasional surprise Q attack? Because when ever I see a Sejuani (which is rare) once her Ultimate is off she's kind of just there for a damage soak, and just walks around with her W on

Super Explosion

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
i primarily play on another account. i played only 10 ranked games on this account in season 2, and as you saw half of them were sejuani.
tbh though, i've only recently felt confident enough with her to use her as my primary in ranked—i had to play a ton of normals with her first—but, yeah, i intend to stay with her for a long while.
That is good.

Please though be aware that the concerns from people over Sejuani are not usually because they abjectly hate her, but because they really want to enjoy her but do not.

It is my hope that the reasons for that become clear enough to address.

Crossf1re

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcane Azmadi View Post
Even if you start cloth+5 with full tank masteries, she has to skip twin golems because she's just THAT WEAK.
Nah i could do a full clear with cloth 5. It's slow as hell but yeah you do use all your pots up.

but what's the point considering you won't be pulling off a gank until boots unless someone on the other team decides level 2 tower diving is a great idea

darkwithless

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

ricklessabandon dedicated rioter to prove that someone at riot plays Sejuani. I guess I should pick her up, I got Karma because I wondered what all the fuss was about and she is fun to play. Then again I like to play bots so my opinion is probably null and void to most.

p.s. am I slow or do we have to new/lesser know ways to summon reds: mention Sej for rick, mention Fizz for Whatbyrn (can't remember his name