Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


just had someone queue dodge me because i play sejuani

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yo mama simply

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
Crossf1re:
Well it makes sense

Pick Sej

Proceed to be irrelevant until 30 minutes when you have decent items.

OR

Get counter jungled non stop

OR

The other team picks amumu and you realize how useless you are in comparsion

This


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

selenvar

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
Crossf1re:
Well it makes sense

Pick Sej

Proceed to be irrelevant until 30 minutes when you have decent items.

OR

Get counter jungled non stop

OR

The other team picks amumu and you realize how useless you are in comparsion


but her ganks.. are really good... and her ult.. is really good in teamfights.. her ability to fight other junglers isn't bad either... (mind you not the best but not horrible)

Why do you think she's irrelevant for 30 minutes? she does great early to mid game damage, and her ganks are fantastic.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crossf1re

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
selenvar:
but her ganks.. are really good... and her ult.. is really good in teamfights.. her ability to fight other junglers isn't bad either... (mind you not the best but not horrible)


Amumu's bandage toss > Sej charge

Amumu ult > Sej ult

Amumu natural tankiness > adc natural tankiness > Sej natural tankinessc (rofl at those base stats)

lol no it's pretty goddamn horrible.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mogonk

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Why is everyone ITT smiling?

It makes me nervous.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MadSeer

Senior Member

11-14-2012

When I picked Skarner before his buff. Good times.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

selenvar

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
Crossf1re:
Amumu's bandage toss > Sej charge

Amumu ult > Sej ult

Amumu natural tankiness > adc natural tankiness > Sej natural tankinessc (rofl at those base stats)

lol no it's pretty goddamn horrible.


her ult's ranged, sej's charge goes through minions and has a longer range (and applies your passive which allows you to E)

yes her base stats are something detestable yes but not horrible tbh.
also her clear time is great!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

11-14-2012

she's the only jungler i play on summoner's rift right now (ranked queues included).
i haven't been able to get enough of her.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ravenshire

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Posting in the happiest thread I've ever seen on the forums.

Like Volibear, I don't dislike Sejuani on a fundamental level (though they could both use some help right now,) so much as... I've never seen a single player use them without feeding incredibly hard. I'm sure there are some players out there that can make them dance, but I've never seen them.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crossf1re

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
selenvar:
her ult's ranged, sej's charge goes through minions and has a longer range (and applies your passive which allows you to E)

yes her base stats are something detestable yes but not horrible tbh.
also her clear time is great!


It's also a skill shot you can somewhat easily dodge and more easily miss

Amumu has flash. Flashes onto enemy team and presses R.

OR

Amumu has banage toss. Tosses onto an enemy and presses R

100% chance of landing

No her base stats are probably the worst of all the junglers (someone prove me wrong) and her clear times are eh, maybe not terrible but not great either. Also she's low hp in her jungle, so counter jungle!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crossf1re

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
ricklessabandon:
she's the only jungler i play on summoner's rift right now (ranked queues included).
i haven't been able to get enough of her.


You do that

Then Ill pick lee and you have fun dealing with that

or i pick amumu and just do what you do but 10x better and easier