Zed Is Excellent, Thank You Riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SomTingWong

11-14-2012

i dont know how he killed shens dad

Majestic Fetus

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabitt View Post
Try him in the jungle.
His ganks lack in CC but he does have his lee sin esc quality's.
focusing on his e in jungle gives you god tier clear times too on a side note

Super Explosion

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Duck View Post
He needs to built as a bruiser. He's almost blatantly intended to be built as a bruiser rather than an AD stacking assassin. His burst is very high with only medium amounts of AD. A late game build with only 130 bonus AD will put out around 2500 physical burst for his combo; his 25% AD boost really helps him out in the late game.

The only AD you need to build on Zed is a BT or IE + LW. So even with boots, you still have three slots to dedicate to defensive items; and you should put defensive items in those slots. If you're building Zed with 4 big damage items + boots and a GA, then you're going to suck.
I often build a HoG and Maw of Malmortius on him, to mitigate unpleasantness long enough to double-Flash to the squishy.

Phage occasionally, as well. Depending on what's going on. Sometimes people need to die faster, sometimes you may need to live longer and chase.

Not as a pure bruiser, though. He doesn't need Frozen Mallet or the like-- not many endgame tanky items.

Just enough early survivability.

Leveling W second (after Q) is also very helpful, since the % AD boost increases the effectiveness of just about everything you do, including tankier builds.

Super Explosion

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinterland View Post
Is he worth it?
If you might guess from my thread, I believe he is an excellent champion.

But really, wait for free week and/or watch other people play him, perhaps in streams or spectator, then decide.

I put some of my build and leveling choices in the thread.

I also rather like Flat AD runes for even better early harass.

Yippeekiyay MFER

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

yeah i like him high skill and high reward

Twillera

11-14-2012

Ironically I found him so incredibly boring I gave up playing him half way through the first match,

GridGlider

11-14-2012

Ive only played Zed in two real matches before, and he just melts everyones face. Its all about positioning.

Ragnarok Cometh

11-14-2012

I maintain that the main reason people are failing with him is that they buy too much into his assassin role and what that should do. Thus they think of his W as primarily a gap closer when really it's most useful as a range extender to your Q and E. Thus the constant jumping in on people thinking that's what you're supposed to do with him. Really, he's more of a poke champ who can assassinate people when his R's up. People want to compare him to Talon when he's really more like Nidalee.

Kronusx

11-14-2012

Zed is an amazing champion, but most noobs bought him and expect the usual:''Omg I just pwned you darius pre-nerf style because I'm assassin'' and when they can't do that they say he's up and he needs more damage. Typical community.