End of season patch error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UltraTerraBad

11-14-2012

So.. after trying to update League 10 times, I've decided to come here. It always stop with the same message: "Failed to download or extract all required update files after several attempts. Please ensure that you have a stable Internet connection, and that you have sufficient hard disk space." (Error:0xc1e90006)

I am in Shanghai, China. I have a stable Internet connection (the error shows up after 5 minutes of downloading) and I have 4 GB of disk space left. I run League as an administrator, and I disabled firewall and all that.

I noticed something about the error, it always show up when it gets to "nocturne-head-void.dds," so that might be something.

HALP PLZ IM SO BORED

SmurfingTheSeas

11-14-2012

I have almost the same problem, and I am living in China as well (not going to give my exact location due to the problem of stalkers).

Although mine doesn't get stuck at "nocturne-head-void.dds" (it was nocturne!), it fails to finish patching, and many times getting the same error message.

What do i do?

Angry PhantomO3O

11-14-2012

O.o
dude i got the same problem tooo!!!!!
and im in shanghai tooo O.o
omg....

kimociisensei

11-14-2012

I have the same problem too! I'm from China, and I tried everything, but no luck.

AntsDrinkBeer

11-14-2012

Police halp dis poor peasant from china with his lol

Pewpewmon

11-14-2012

Same problem..
It was at 99% with 95 mb left (don't know what the hell happened), and then it got the error message. After I reopened it, it stayed at 33% and doesn't move anymore.

24th Lotusecret

11-14-2012

Same here. Chinese as well.

100G+ disk space, UAC disabled, pc restarted, and deleted way many temp files, still no luck.

come on riots, dont be the black SUCK hole.

Pewpewmon

11-14-2012

Woah there, new update on my patching.
0 kbps, 381 mb, just got the error message again.. and when I try to send logs it force quits.

MrPedoMrBear

11-14-2012

Wadafak...
It says I don't have enough disk space, in which I do (50+GB)
I have a stable internet connection, unless you don't count being in China as having a stable internet connect =.=
Also, I have my firewall down for as long as I could remember
UAC is also disabled
The panda country need assistance! NAO

J4ckBlues

11-14-2012

That Happened to me too....I had submitted A Support Ticket About 0100 N,Y TIME...Till now.....The Support team still haven't Reply To My Request Yet.