Toxic Behavior....

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LulzSec

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
The Tribunal is just one process that vets player behavior in League of Legends. We have many more. In your case, we audited your account by hand and had to immediately act on it.
Lyte please stop sidetracking with the troll and please get to the topic at hand.

it's late im tired bed time

AlexDnD2

11-18-2012

Quote:
The Tribunal is just one process that vets player behavior in League of Legends. We have many more. In your case, we audited your account by hand and had to immediately act on it.
Not to derail thread but... I've made an effort not to report as often. Is my report rate still too high for someone who primarily plays ranked? (AlexDnD)

Koechophe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borigrad View Post
I always wonder how i am not banned yet, then i read about a case like lemurmoudy and realize. Wow I'm not even a tenth as bad as that.
I wouldn't pride myself on being the lesser of two evils....

Whittu

11-18-2012

Can someone link me one of lemurmoudy's tribunal cases, i want to see how toxic he is.

Bill Rincewind

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sk˙Net View Post
Lyte please stop sidetracking with the troll and please get to the topic at hand. From what you've stated in your first post, you called this a "lose-lose" situation where "obvious error had been made."

Why is the account not unlocked then? Sure you can be looking into it, but what happened to innocent until proven guilty?
Quote:
The only reason it took so long to respond to the thread isn't because it's a lose-lose situation or Riot made an obvious error; to be honest, I've just been sick for a few days and not posting much.
I recommend you re-read the post.

Borigrad

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koechophe View Post
I wouldn't pride myself on being the lesser of two evils....
It's not pride. I actively try to improve my behavior, but i don't deny i have issues with people in solo queue sometimes.

King of Daventry

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sk˙Net View Post
Lyte please stop sidetracking with the troll and please get to the topic at hand. From what you've stated in your first post, you called this a "lose-lose" situation where "obvious error had been made."

Why is the account not unlocked then? Sure you can be looking into it, but what happened to innocent until proven guilty?
Did you even read his post? He said that it WASN'T a lose-lose situation where obvious error had been made.

Reading is an important skill.

Ventlus

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koechophe View Post
Lyte, I think it's important to ask if this player received any prior warning. If not, that is kind of troubling, because it isn't really fair to perma ban someone without warning. As the statistic in the game shows, 70% of people who are banned never interact with the tribunal ever again. I think it's important for the sake of discussion to know if this player was told of their behavior and given a chance to reform, rather than just being perma-banned in one foul swoop. Yes, he was toxic, but you've told us countless times that there is a process leading up to a perma ban, and TBH, it's not very fair for him to be denied that process NO MATTER WHAT he did.

I know that this game isn't the constitution or anything, but it's really unfair for him to be perma banned without a warning. The tribunal is all about justice, and this is a player who is clearly devoted to LOL. I think he deserves a chance to improve his behavior with the knowledge that it could lead to a perma ban if he doesnt.
this statement is just dumb. It is fair to perma ban him as he did not follow the summoners code, and made numerous games really crappy for other players, as lyte has looked at his account him self. And if you read lytes statement they audited his account by hand meaning it was so bad it didn't even go through the tribunal. And yes it is fair for him to be denied the process if hes got double the reports of the games hes participated in, must have been really crappy games for tons of plays just cause of one negative person. If hes gonna do it that much a warning would have meant very little it seems. People need to learn their are rules for a reason and if you don't follow them their are consequences

Whittu

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ventlus View Post
this statement is just dumb. It is fair to perma ban him as he did not follow the summoners code, and made numerous games really crappy for other players, as lyte has looked at his account him self. And if you read lytes statement they audited his account by hand meaning it was so bad it didn't even go through the tribunal. And yes it is fair for him to be denied the process if hes got double the reports of the games hes participated in, must have been really crappy games for tons of plays just cause of one negative person. If hes gonna do it that much a warning would have meant very little it seems. People need to learn their are rules for a reason and if you don't follow them their are consequences
Lyte was talking about lemurmoudy here. lol

MustachePredator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Quote:
Hello lyte, ive emailed you a few times, if you could take 5 mins to look at it and reply that would be great, thanks.