Toxic Behavior....

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LulzSec

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexDnD2 View Post
Its 3AM central time... you ain't gonna get a response tonight. Lets hope for something soon though.
there are like three rioters online on my friends list, there's always someone watching

Lina Perverse

11-16-2012

this maybe a mistake on riots part but i doubt that.

LulzSec

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lina Perverse View Post
this maybe a mistake on riots part but i doubt that.
We will never truly know until we see a reform card at the least.

Kross Kawasaki

11-16-2012

I think everybody needs a week ban or two of them before get permabanned.

A Rioter cant presume that you cant be reformed since there are a tip in the loading saying: "78% of the players punished get better behavior after it^. (or something like that).

And... if you are permabanned... you need an explanation. Becase people like you that play since beta has spent some money. Would be honestly with the ppl saying the reason of the ban.

Anyway, i dunno what happened and i think they have a reason too.... so... hard question.
Maybe Toxic Behaviour isnt the only thing, but... well, good luck, i hope that you get a response. Because is the right thing to do.

HeartlessXiao

11-16-2012

bump

Papa Chompo

11-16-2012

Bumping this in hopes that you get a red response. If you dont get a response im afraid the cheeto dust on my nipples is going to cause the ants to come and carry them away.

Lemurmoudy

11-16-2012

Hmm it seems like...people in the same situation as you are getting the exact same treatment.

First they wont respond to our support tickets, I still have my first one in and its been a week and a half, no response.

Second, even if they do respond they wont tell you what you did because "privacy"...because being told what you did wrong will apparently make your head explode

And then when people ask rioters in threads, they COMPLETLY dodge the question, and go for obvious banns like people who get multi suspended.

Bumping for the worst treatment of players since TBC WoW reports.

AlexDnD2

11-16-2012

Bump.

Hythans

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

Bump for justice!

Nores

11-16-2012

Really want see Lyte's clarification on this . In ranked people report you for anything (.e.g for being their teammate on losing team or for being enemy on winning team). I