How many Justicars does it take?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlhazredsBook

11-13-2012

I was just wondering, how many justicars take part in a Tribunal case review? How many is a "strong majority?" If one skips the case, does another take his/her place or is it up to the remaining summoners to make the decision?

Tech Support

11-13-2012

The amount of summoners reviewing the case is moot. The majority means that ~60% of the summoners reviewing the case chose X option. Overwhelming is probably around 90%. Minority means that you were in the lower percentage that chose that option. Say you have 1 summoner total that reviews a case. No matter what option that player picks, it will be overwhelming majority. Now you have 150 people reviewing a case, and if 130 of them choose Punish(you among the 130), you will see "Overwhelming majority", etc. Skip does not affect any amount of summoner, and will not count in terms of majority or minority. It simply means that the summoner that reviewed the case chose to skip it and not have their vote counted in the percentage of voters. Make sense? The % figures are not concrete as I do not work for Riot, but it'd be a very simple mathematic algorithm to write, and the easy way is the new hard way, right? :P

AlhazredsBook

11-14-2012

Hmmmm. Makes sense but I was hoping for something a bit more solid. I suppose I'm just more curious than anything about the number of people who have a say in a case before it's over.