How low of elo can you start with?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cooper112

11-13-2012

Im wondering started play ranked s3 from s2 and im 1-5 games already not going make excuses but had afk jungler in my first game and people who refused to support and went bot and took adc cs.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

11-13-2012

I believe you can drop to around 800 if you 0-10 your first ten placement matches.

Cooper112

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerfaust View Post
I believe you can drop to around 800 if you 0-10 your first ten placement matches.
That really sucks i was 1200 in s2. Well good news is im starting do better im 4-4 now. I think s2 i did 5-5 and got around 1200-1300 elo start

Olaeceae

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcooper View Post
That really sucks i was 1200 in s2. Well good news is im starting do better im 4-4 now. I think s2 i did 5-5 and got around 1200-1300 elo start

Don't worry dude. I lost my placement matches in season 2 as well, dipped into triple digit elo.
Just keep playing them when you feel up for it.

If you're not at your proper elo, games will be easier to carry.
I went from below 1000 to 1170 in 30 or so games and then 1219 in 40 games total.

You'll still get plenty of elo until around 40-50 games.

Cooper112

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olaeceae View Post
Don't worry dude. I lost my placement matches in season 2 as well, dipped into triple digit elo.
Just keep playing them when you feel up for it.

If you're not at your proper elo, games will be easier to carry.
I went from below 1000 to 1170 in 30 or so games and then 1219 in 40 games total.

You'll still get plenty of elo until around 40-50 games.
Ye sadly in s2 i was stuck around 1200elo i have 300 ranked games so im pretty sure that was my true elo becuase i did not really carry my self out.

Mthz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

i dont understand

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mthz View Post
i dont understand
A question was asked. A question was answered. Do you not understand the question, the answer, someone's name, the game, the meaning of life, or why the answer is always Karthus?

Posting 'I don't understand' in a thread that was answered serves nobody. Not the OP, not the community, not those who might answer questions, and certainly not you.