Lux's Broken ult

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TisTheWay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2014

So i was yasuo and I q and ulted lux while she was ulting and she still ulted, Idk about u but that seems like a big problem in the game mechanic department

The5lacker

03-25-2014

Notice how there isn't any travel time on her ult. It isn't a projectile. It's a giant beam of light that instantly occupies a rectangular shaped area.

CerealBoxOfDoom

03-25-2014

lol, learn your champ

FlongerDonger

03-25-2014

Nothing stops lux from ulting once she's wound up, its the same as Ezreal and Ashe ults as well

krobar94

03-25-2014

It's the same way with Ezreal's ult, I believe. The more you resist the laser, the funnier it is when it hits you, which is painful because of Lux's laugh.

krobar94

03-25-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
lol, learn your champ
It's not his champ but YEAH! OP needs to learn that although it doesn't make sense, it is as his name says and so it shall be and shall have been.

Serpents Embrace

03-25-2014

I'm going to make the assumption that it was the empowered Q that would knock her up. If so, you still can't interrupt her ultimate. Her delay isn't a channel in the mechanic sense, it's more like a casting delay; Ezreal's ultimate also does this. Both have a little wind-up animation for their ultimate abilities, but once they begin using it you can't stop it unless you kill them.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2014

Working as intended

CerealBoxOfDoom

03-25-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by krobar94 View Post
It's not his champ but YEAH! OP needs to learn that although it doesn't make sense, it is as his name says and so it shall be and shall have been.
A man and his friend were once face to face with a gunman guarding a warehouse.

"walk back to the gate then return and I wont shoot you" said the gunman

"THAT MAKES NO SENSE!" said the man at the entrance

the gunman then shot the man and his friend screamed

"oh gawd you killed him! You ****ing killed him!.. why did you kill him..." he said

to which the gunman replied "walk back to the gate then return and I wont shoot you..."

the friend then walked back to the gate and ran away never actually finding out why his friend had to die but he was certainly happy to not be dead. THE END

FooDang

03-25-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by TisTheWay View Post
So i was yasuo and I q and ulted lux while she was ulting and she still ulted, Idk about u but that seems like a big problem in the game mechanic department
It's not a channeled ability but it has a casting time. If you kill her b4 her ult goes off then problem solved. Moar DPS less QQ