How is this person pardon?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exploding Barrel

11-14-2012

This looks like the type of person you wrote the guide on how to get them falsely banned, Alex. Shame to see it doesn't actually work.

VoidBoss

11-14-2012

its k spamming emotes is punishable while feeding is not
~~~~~~~~

Rignite

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scandulous View Post
I would have called this refusing to communicate, if anything. To me it just looks like another Yi who doesn't speak English... I see them all the time. S:

Judging by score, farm and build, it looks like he tried to play the game, but just did it poorly. His 1/10/0 in the first game suggests that he stayed in his lane rather than joining team fights. Like a lot of Yi I see, he probably just kept trying to push or backdoor, or ran around clearing lanes that were being pushed and forgotten. The score suggests he got caught alone a lot, which tends to happen to a poor backdoor Yi.

In the second game, 1/18/5 (Keeping in mind a tanky Ryze with 2/16/12), it looks like he tried to join his team more this time, but as an uncommunicative Yi, he probably ran around on his own a lot and continued dying. I can just picture the way those teamfights went, too, with him charging in to initiate, getting caught out of a poorly placed alpha strike, and being the first down on his team.

Even if I had a better opinion of Yi players in general, those scores don't look like intentional feeding to me. He was uncommunicative, but wasn't negative in any other way... For all the tribunal knows, those may have just been bad games. They are often reported because team mates are annoyed, but this honestly doesn't look intentional to me.
I see someone quite intentionally not responding to or trying to communicate with his team even when they try to open the lines of communication.

That should be enough. The feeding is just extra. This is a troll and I be it would be just all the more obvious with a replay to watch of these games.