Loading Border Should Be Based on Queue

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheHatPerson

11-14-2012

normal games should be higher ranked queue, because being plat in 5 team or diamon 3 vs 3 only to show your solo queue gold is meh

scazzaf

11-14-2012

bump

seajaydub

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHatPerson View Post
normal games should be higher ranked queue, because being plat in 5 team or diamon 3 vs 3 only to show your solo queue gold is meh
Wow, someone without a badge that actually supports my idea. Are you some kind of kind-hearted wizard? I always see the badgeless posters wanting me to not have diamond for some reason. I don't know why they are so angry at me lol.

seajaydub

11-14-2012

Bump

Malefic Vision

11-14-2012

I don't want borders at all in non-ranked. It's stupid.

Szmao

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

I just sent the support ticket to see if we can get more red respond. The points that should be argued is the time allowed us to react to the changed is:

1. Only 1 week for us to know the solo queue would be the standard before season end.

Yes, only 1 week. The reward was originally announced as the Diamond Player doesn't matter how you earn it should get the same respect.

2. The decision disrespect all of us who are more team player instead of solo.

Why would you promoted 3s team rank games in the recent news for streaming but discriminated all the 3s rank team players? Why would you host a championship competition based on team 5s instead of solo if solo queue is the standard?

Overall, it is really a bad decision.

Imsexyyoureugly

11-15-2012

Bump

Leftclickz

11-15-2012

completely agree, and off topic, people just berate 3s because their friends can't scramble a few measly wins. it's hard if you're not co-ordinated and don't work together, but it's a team game, who woulda thunk teams with teamwork won.

Evangelene

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

I think it should be based on your highest score in any que, I have to say the first time in years ive bothered playing ranked and i started playing with two friends to earn rewards in threes( because we just dont have a reliable group of 5 and i cant stand everyone leaving and raging all the time in solo/duo!!!) I was excited to even earn silver and get the banner for it then to my dismay all our efforts were ignored because we played in threes! The elo you get in threes doesn't show hovering over your profile so we should at least have the silver banner showing in normal ques! Its not like rank matters too much in normal que but it should still show, just so we get more than an icon to be proud of :3
It doesnt make us worse players then a solo or duo player just because we dont like dealing with 'ranked players'. So i think we should be reconized for it! the same with 5 teams!

GhostStatus

11-15-2012