Loading Border Should Be Based on Queue

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DuffTime

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lúst View Post
Getting Diamond is 3v3 does not mean you are a diamond player, if you only where able to achieve gold in solo Q and not plat that means maybe your not meant to be diamond in the first place.
Hahaha. You need some peanut bitter for all that jelly?

DuffTime

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PickleChutney View Post
Sorry 3v3'ers, I think it's fine that you have a plat border on tree line, but your 5v5 rating should be separate on SR, period.

It takes a lot more skill to be plat in 5v5 than just abusing bruisers in 3v3 that were never balanced for that purpose.
Ironically most of the best teams run an ADC or an APC on TT when you get to the highest level, but cheers on displaying your profound ignorance on one of League's most misunderstood maps.

scazzaf

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuffTime View Post
Ironically most of the best teams run an ADC or an APC on TT when you get to the highest level, but cheers on displaying your profound ignorance on one of League's most misunderstood maps.
This guy has the right idea, high elo twisted treeline =/= what you think it is.
If you can hit diamond in the map, then you have a right to judge, but until then you're just jealous of these sweet diamonds.

Pic related, its me

Nitemare

11-14-2012

I agree as well.

scazzaf

11-14-2012

Bump

seajaydub

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saladien View Post
3s and 5s are totally different though. Just because you're a diamond player on the new much easier less forgiving 3s doesn't make you a diamond level player.

Even with 5s you can relatively rely on your teammates. I imagine most people who were diamond in 5s also happened to be diamond in solo queue. There's relatively few people who were diamond in arranged 5s, that weren't diamond in solo queue as well.

Then again this doesn't really affect me that much. I got diamond in solo queue and 3s and was 3 elo from it in 5s, but I also know I'm a "diamond level" player
"Much easier less forgiving 3s" I'm just gonna let you think about what you just typed for a second. Because it makes less than zero sense.

Lesbian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
I generally agree. I'll bring this up with Yegg.
Honestly you should remove the borders completely. Have seen people getting flamed for having bronze/silver borders, etc. "GG WE HAVE 2 SILVERS ON OUR TEAM. LOST AT CHAMP SELECT"

seajaydub

11-14-2012

Boomp

scazzaf

11-14-2012

bumpin

Combuztion

11-14-2012

bump