Loading Border Should Be Based on Queue

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nyalotha

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axdymann View Post
I just want my 3 v 3 ranked border to show in 3 v 3 normals. I was extremely upset to see that I had a bronze border in 3's but my silver border in arranged 3's..... bronze looks so bad compared to my silver in arranged 3's. Please make my normal 3's silver
This is where it matters, or if you have no border and people go 'oh great, carry time'

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

I just want my diamond border

Riot Jules

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Associate Business Analyst

11-14-2012

Agreed!

Albireo

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by seajaydub View Post
Thank you, kind sir.

You could also make normal games just show the highest border you have attained, but that would probably be wishful thinking. I just despise solo queue and do not want to be forced play it if I want to earn a border.
This, i'm really tired of people saying, that ranked teams are easy, when it's really difficult too, because it's not a bunch of random people in the other team, is a team with a strategy, communication, team comp, even skype. You need to actually be good in one job, and have a lot of picks options for your team to create something. not just 2 o 3 champs per role.

It's the same, if you know 2k people that can carry you to gold in a team, they can carry you in solo q pub stomping 1400 - 1500 elo players, it's the same.

HooksLikeCaptain

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by seajaydub View Post
Seeing as how you have never been diamond in either queue, I'm sure you have loads of experience as to which one is easier. Oh wait.
Considering you said that you were diamond 3's and almost plat solo (and would have made plat - BUT NEVER MENTIONED DIAMOND), I think you pretty much agreed with his statement and are now getting irritated...

Rikukun

11-14-2012

i agree with the OP.

Your border for a map should be indicative of that map, and the way you are playing it now.

TT should only show 3's rating border, SR premade should show only the rating you got in premade 5s, and SR anything else should show solo (except maybe custom, it's w/e for that).

Also dominion should not have one because it is a different map and mode entirely so it does not need a SR border. It needs a dominion border. ranked dominion plox.

YAMAKASI SENSEI

11-14-2012

Getting diamond in 3v3 is way more easier than getting diamond in 3v3 solo Q. I'm a noob and my brother carried me in 3v3 to get gold. He's platinum in solo queue and his skills really show in 3v3. Even though he never played 3v3 before, he can carry the entire team in 3v3 by using his solo queue skills. Which is why many agreed that solo Q is the hardest out of all the three but I still agree with the OP that your banners should be based on the map you are playing. Nevertheless, people in 3v3 shouldn't brag about their diamond banners which most people are anyways.

Joshua1022

11-14-2012

i hope so

Saladien

11-14-2012

3s and 5s are totally different though. Just because you're a diamond player on the new much easier less forgiving 3s doesn't make you a diamond level player.

Even with 5s you can relatively rely on your teammates. I imagine most people who were diamond in 5s also happened to be diamond in solo queue. There's relatively few people who were diamond in arranged 5s, that weren't diamond in solo queue as well.

Then again this doesn't really affect me that much. I got diamond in solo queue and 3s and was 3 elo from it in 5s, but I also know I'm a "diamond level" player

50 Fists of Vi

11-14-2012

Caw caw?