Loading Border Should Be Based on Queue

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Combuztion

11-14-2012

bump

Roman

11-14-2012

please make this happen

Aqualisk

11-14-2012

I agree 100% with the OP. Solo Q shouldn't be the only banner that other people see.

I Got Pubstomped

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by seajaydub View Post
So why didn't you do it?

Everyone *****ing about the 3s map can't get over gold. And it's hilarious.
I hit plat in solo queue and I at least think that people who only reached diamond/plat in 3s should NOT get a forum badge. Biggest joke ever.

Sunaether

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

I support this completely.

Axdymann

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

I just want my 3 v 3 ranked border to show in 3 v 3 normals. I was extremely upset to see that I had a bronze border in 3's but my silver border in arranged 3's..... bronze looks so bad compared to my silver in arranged 3's. Please make my normal 3's silver

PickleChutney

11-14-2012

Sorry 3v3'ers, I think it's fine that you have a plat border on tree line, but your 5v5 rating should be separate on SR, period.

It takes a lot more skill to be plat in 5v5 than just abusing bruisers in 3v3 that were never balanced for that purpose.

PickleChutney

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaidren View Post
I hit plat in solo queue and I at least think that people who only reached diamond/plat in 3s should NOT get a forum badge. Biggest joke ever.
^^

Morello is a good example, nothing against him. Totally changed my perception when I saw his plat badge and then noticed 'oh just 3v3'. Just doesn't mean the same thing and gives a false impression IMO. Again nothing against him, just the point of it .

Chislayer Osiris

11-14-2012

As long as my 5v5 ranked soloq still shows in 5v5 normals...

Counter Ward

11-14-2012

No. Go away. Stop finding excuses to brag about your diamond team. You probably got carried. Just exit the forums.