Loading Border Should Be Based on Queue

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Astronautical

11-22-2012

What about dominion? That's the mode I play the most.

Silverkillz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2012

I still want to be able to change what ribbon it shows....

Resilga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2012

bump for an update- i want to look cool in 3s

seajaydub

11-28-2012

Bump for more red activity.

Rasta Blahster

12-04-2012

bumpp

buttvirg1n

12-04-2012

bump~

Rasta Blahster

12-13-2012

bump, pleasone dont abandon this idea

LMQ Mor

12-17-2012

I really want to see my own gold border in 3's please

x SEM x

12-18-2012

Personally, I think it should be the higher of the two. For someone that can't get a ranked team together, but can solo queue. I think the solo-queue border should show up there. Unless they add Solo-Queue on 3's, then that would change my opinion.

ZeroKuno

12-18-2012

I personally think the borders would make thinks pretty blatant for people. It's already silly enough seeing people brag about their ELO and what ELO bracket they are in and using it to tell people they are bad.
I don't think I have ever used ELO as a justification when I say something. I think it's pretty dumb to use it as it's mainly used for bragging rights anyways.

I see it so often about people talking about ELO as if it gives them some sort of sense that they are correct 100% of the time. It's actually quite stupid to watch most of the high ELO players act that way.
I personally would like to opt-out of the border thing so I don't have to show this Plat around. I don't think it's a good idea.

People shouldn't need something that can be a bragging right to use for something they are skilled at. That's why I always say ELO doesn't really matter for solo queue anyways.
I don't care about 3's or 5's because I am not competing with a team nor will I ever. There are no real high stakes tournaments for 3's.

So, the only thing that should get a border in my opinion would be 5's teams and nothing else.
I dislike everyone having it because it just creates a more toxic community. It really does and I hope the stats reflect it by now.