Nasus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oxfeather

02-13-2013

So I'm a newbie to this game, I'm the type of person that sticks with a person and stays with it, the person I chose was Nasus, so I was wondering if u veteran Nasus players could help me out with the correct runes etc. to use so I too can become skilled with him. Please no negative remarks about my noobyness.

Much thanks,

-Sir Oxfeather

MoSBanapple

02-13-2013

Nasus isn't someone you want to main exclusively, since a lot of his matchups aren't favorable. However, a good Nasus that can survive the early game will dominate the lategame.

LastCenturien

02-13-2013

I go standard. Flat Armor Seals, Flat Magic Resist Glyphs (because his only prob is surviving the early game so the flat ones are what you want) and Attack Damage Marks and Quintesensis. The big boost to attack damage increases his last hitting potential while backed up to your tower and you have to hit the minion before the turret takes it out and it ups his Syphoning strike for more damage (also higher damage means more use out of his passive)

EDIT: although I agree Rmaaac has a better rune said made specificly for nasas I just want to emphases that the attack damage runes may be better buy for someone getting started with buying runes because they are more accessible for more champs.

Rmaaac

02-13-2013

I mained Nasus for a while he is insane, you wanna have flat armour pen red, armour yellow and mr blue runes and life steal quints. His passive alone is Op...having 14% lifesteal straight away is very good for lanning.

you defo wanna just stick up top and farm like a beast with your q, in terms of build it depends on the game....i normally build warmogs or sunfire straight of the bat....before tier 2 boots then if you wanna get offensive items go for it.

But in general he is a very skilled champ and you need paitenced to know when to att, i wait till around 4 to start going aggresive with 2 lvls on q 1 on w and 1 on e.

Oh and for summoner spells have ignite and exhaust....with ur w and exhaust its a easy kill, and if you get ganked you exhaust one and w the other hope this helped.