Simply Amazing LFSerious Players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1stplaceAlways

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Bump

Giygas Reborn

11-21-2012

Name (IGN + First Name): Giygas Reborn/ Aaron
Why do you want to be on this team? I love LoL and would like to go pro and make a career out of it.
Preferred Role (Max: 2 Roles) (List your best 3 champs for that role): Mid Zilean/Twisted Fate/Ryze
Email (Make a new one if you don't want your personal one shared): htbboothe@hotmail.ca
Competitive Experience(Detailed Response): Ranked 5s with a couple of teams, both making gold but disbanded due to loss of interest.
How did you do in S2 (Elo + Any relevant information)?: Felt i could do better, ended with 1839 top Elo.
Best part of game do you excel most at: Early (Farming, Trading, Zoning), Mid (Positioning, Awareness, Team Fighting), or Late (Split Pushing, Team Fighting, Map Control): I believe my Early is what i excel at mostly because of the champions i main. I do well in teamfights, but i do think it can improve.
How many champions do you own? 70 i believe.
What champions, for your role(s) listed, are you missing? Elise, Swain, Syndra, Kog'maw and if you count these... Lee Sin, Rumble, Xin Zhao, Tryndamere, Kha'zix
Necessary comments: I am a very competitive person and strive to improve. Thanks in advance, for reading my application.

DNG HiddenRayn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2012

Name (IGN + First Name):HiddenRayn, Kevin
Why do you want to be on this team?: Im anxious to be on a competative team. i love this game and would love to enjoy the feeling of winning tournaments.
Preferred Role (Max: 2 Roles) (List your best 3 champs for that role):Mid/Jungle
Email (Make a new one if you don't want your personal one shared):hiddenrayn@gmail.com
Competitive Experience(Detailed Response): Ive played a few tournaments at a local gaming cafe, Howies. Many 2k+ elo players have competed in this tournament.
How did you do in S2 (Elo + Any relevant information)?: Ended at 1496, im at 1541 in S3 atm
Best part of game do you excel most at: Early (Farming, Trading, Zoning), Mid (Positioning, Awareness, Team Fighting), or Late (Split Pushing, Team Fighting, Map Control):Late/Early. I have good map Awareness following the enemy Jungler. In late game knowing where people will be and whjere they are going enables my team to catch a single target and make the team fights 4v5.
How many champions do you own?: 97
What champions, for your role(s) listed, are you missing?: Most of the Champions i am missing are mid's that i do not find the style appealing. i am missing, Anivia, Kassadin, Galio, Malzahar, Swain, Syndra, Urgot, Victor, Volibear, And Xerath
Necessary comments: I am a dedicated player, i love competition and i only want to get better with more practice.

1stplaceAlways

11-23-2012

bump

1stplaceAlways

11-25-2012

bump, looking for a new mid for first team

1stplaceAlways

11-25-2012

bump

1stplaceAlways

11-25-2012

bump

1stplaceAlways

11-25-2012

relevant

1stplaceAlways

11-26-2012

bump

Sammystorm

11-26-2012

Name (IGN + First Name): Sammystorm/Will
Why do you want to be on this team? I want to be on a team to improve my skill, to have fun, and to play competitively
Preferred Role (Max: 2 Roles) (List your best 3 champs for that role): Mid: Anivia, Zyra, Morg
Email (Make a new one if you don't want your personal one shared): Williamkartrude@gmail.com
Competitive Experience(Detailed Response): I have only ever been in solo q ranked for league. However I have played a few games competitively and I recognize the value of learning and understanding the meta and why it works.
How did you do in S2 (Elo + Any relevant information)? I finished around 950. I was very stupid and tried champs I had never played and tanked my elo. I then started playing only champions I was good at and raised my elo by 200 in about a month.
Best part of game do you excel most at: Early (Farming, Trading, Zoning), Mid (Positioning, Awareness, Team Fighting), or Late (Split Pushing, Team Fighting, Map Control): Early
How many champions do you own? 53
What champions, for your role(s) listed, are you missing? Akali, Diana, Brand, Fiddlesticks, Heimerdinger, Kennen, Leblanc, Lux, Mordekaiser, Victor, Xerath, and Ziggs
Necessary comments: