Simply Amazing LFSerious Players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clutch Hooks

11-16-2012

Name (IGN + First Name): Kevman2093, kevin (like u couldn't guess that lol)

Why do you want to be on this team? Well im a dedicated player ill do what ever it takes to get better no matter what and if your the guys that can do it and make me pro im up for it. all i want is a chance and thats all.

i main support my best position, from my best champ it would be: taric, janna, blitz, leona, havent found a 5th champ to play that i liked.

Competitive Experience(Detailed Response): Played in 4 esl tornaments with 1600-1800 elo guys that picked me up as a support and the farthest we got we passed two rounds then lost.

How did you do in S2 (Elo + Any relevant information)? 1355 elo didn't play alot of solo mostly ranked teams and tornaments and want i to be the best support out there.

Best part of game do you excel most at: Early (Farming, Trading, Zoning), Mid (Positioning, Awareness, Team Fighting), or Late (Split Pushing, Team Fighting, Map Control): i excel at early and late still working on maintaing my good performance during mid, im but good in all not to lie.

How many champions do you own? around 70 but i can buy more.(been focusing on the champs i play)

What champions, for your role(s) listed, are you missing? mostly top laners but that can be changed if needed

Necessary comments: ty for reading this.

Helios040

11-16-2012

bump

CADJ

11-17-2012

bump...looking for junglers

lProtoxl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Name (IGN + First Name): Protox is boss, Adam

Why do you want to be on this team? Teams fall so fast, need reliable active players.

Preferred Role (Max: 2 Roles) (List your best 3 champs for that role): ADC, AP. Tristana, Corki, Graves. Karthus, Kassadin, Orianna

Email (Make a new one if you don't want your personal one shared): protoxzz@hotmail.com

Competitive Experience(Detailed Response): Four years of competitive gaming in first person shooters. AVA, CS:S, CS 1.6 Sponsored by unR for two years and placed in many tournaments/qualifiers as well. Ran the team for two years and know when/what to call. Take my games serious but at the same time have a good time and don't rage.

How did you do in S2 (Elo + Any relevant information)? 1835 before rework (Got it in two weeks after picking up this game in the summer. Promptly got invited into ranked 5's team and went from there.)

Best part of game do you excel most at: Early (Farming, Trading, Zoning), Mid (Positioning, Awareness, Team Fighting), or Late (Split Pushing, Team Fighting, Map Control): Really good at all the early. Win 95% of my lanes dependent on support. Mid game I'm really good at positioning and awareness. Some times I fall behind on knowing when to team-fight due to lack of confidence in mostly top lanes. Late game good at all three.

How many champions do you own? Roughly 80

What champions, for your role(s) listed, are you missing? Varus, Diana, Fizz, Cass, Syndra, Ziggs, and Malz.

Necessary comments: Can provide links to competitive experience/proof.

1stplaceAlways

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Bump, second team needs more jungler applications

SuperLvLDespair

11-17-2012

Name (IGN + First Name):
Reina Ryuuguu (Josef)
Why do you want to be on this team?
I wanna get better at lol, but I'm at the point in the game where I feel trapped in mediocrity. I cant get to the next big step since I always play with the same people who don't have the same feelings to improve, that I feel. I'm trying to find a team that is strong and most importantly wants to improve instead of not giving a damn.
Preferred Role (Max: 2 Roles) (List your best 3 champs for that role):
Jungle: Naut, Nunu, Cho.
Email (Make a new one if you don't want your personal one shared):
linkthemaster1@gmail.com
Competitive Experience(Detailed Response):
Some friends and I play the alienware tourney (I dont remember exactly what it is called), we did not do well since like I said above they don't really care so there was 0 practice no matter how hard I tried to get us to unfortunately.
How did you do in S2 (Elo + Any relevant information)?
1504 ELO. After I hit 1500 I started to work on expanding my champion pool as best as I can, so I can be a more diverse player.
Best part of game do you excel most at: Early (Farming, Trading, Zoning), Mid (Positioning, Awareness, Team Fighting), or Late (Split Pushing, Team Fighting, Map Control):
I feel like the early game is where most of my skills lie since I kind of love to be really aggressive as a jungler, whether its counter jungle or ganking, and I am typically more impressed with my early game. As it gets to much later game I would feel that is my weaker side but I'm working on that since I know it is a slightly problem.
How many champions do you own?
What champions, for your role(s) listed, are you missing?
Jarvan, Rammus, Pantheon, Sejuini
Necessary comments:
I have another application on here for mid but it seems like you dont need midz and my jungle I feel is also good, tied with my mid, Im sorry I have two applications but this looked nicer to me then stacking two roles in one app. I hope you dont mind. Thanks for your time.

flyaway

11-18-2012

Name (IGN + First Name): W u M , Stephen
Why do you want to be on this team? I've been wanting to join a competitive scene for a very long time now but never found the team for it. I also want to improve my skill as an individual and I believe I learn more by playing on a team.
Preferred Role (Max: 2 Roles) (List your best 3 champs for that role): ADC, Support, ADC: Ezreal, Vayne, Tristana Support: Taric, Leona, Sona
Email (Make a new one if you don't want your personal one shared): toowum@gmail.com
Competitive Experience(Detailed Response): I played a few lan tournaments during season 1 and came in second in one of them.
How did you do in S2 (Elo + Any relevant information)? During season 2 I didn't play too much highest elo was around 1580.
Best part of game do you excel most at: Early (Farming, Trading, Zoning), Mid (Positioning, Awareness, Team Fighting), or Late (Split Pushing, Team Fighting, Map Control): Early game and Late
How many champions do you own? 96
What champions, for your role(s) listed, are you missing? Twitch
Necessary comments: Hope I get a chance to play with you guys.

1stplaceAlways

11-18-2012

update for subs

1stplaceAlways

11-19-2012

bump

Bi11ionair

11-19-2012

Name (IGN + First Name):Bi11ionair, Josh
Why do you want to be on this team? I want to play LoL at a pro level, the organizer of this team seems to have enough willpower to hold it together and enough foresight to make it worthwhile. I believe that this is a venue for me to actually play at a competitive level and finally stretch my wings as it were.
Preferred Role (Max: 2 Roles) (List your best 3 champs for that role):Mid or Top: Ahri, Kat, Malzahar Akali, Nasus, Jayce
Email (Make a new one if you don't want your personal one shared):Bi11ionair@hotmail.com
Competitive Experience(Detailed Response):I have only played on ranked teams for short periods of time as they inevitably fall apart. In real life i played 2 years of Highschool basket ball and rugby and have played city league for basketball.
How did you do in S2 (Elo + Any relevant information)? 1433 - Hard to feel motivated when so much time is wasted with ragers, feeders afk and dc, it felt like i was just running on a treadmill going nowhere not even getting to work on my game because a lot of the time it wasnt a legitimate game in the first place.
Best part of game do you excel most at: Early (Farming, Trading, Zoning), Mid (Positioning, Awareness, Team Fighting), or Late (Split Pushing, Team Fighting, Map Control): Mid
How many champions do you own? 96
What champions, for your role(s) listed, are you missing? Syndra, Brand, Viktor