Simply Amazing LFSerious Players

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

p0P

11-15-2012

Name (IGN + First Name): Price0fPower
Why do you want to be on this team? A team that I can train with that is active and can have a good time but be serious when its needed
Preferred Role (Max: 2 Roles) (List your best 3 champs for that role): ADC/Top Top i am number 1 Shen player when i get him...ADC i play MF Ezreal Caitlyn ....i can play them all but those 3 are my favorite also top i can play lee sin ww riven gp...you name it i can play any top really..
Email (Make a new one if you don't want your personal one shared):keltonlemons@hotmail.com
Competitive Experience(Detailed Response):Ive competed in a few go for lol tournys but it wasnt serious just joined with random people...i haven't played very much ranked ive played in various online tournaments for other games as well
How did you do in S2 (Elo + Any relevant information)? I didnt play ranked all to often in season 2 i ended up getting silver though
Best part of game do you excel most at: Early (Farming, Trading, Zoning), Mid (Positioning, Awareness, Team Fighting), or Late (Split Pushing, Team Fighting, Map Control):I am excellent in teamfighting i know how to position myself i also love farming and i know what to do in specific situations as what ever role i play
How many champions do you own? All of them
What champions, for your role(s) listed, are you missing?
Necessary comments: Ive played this game for 3 years now im finally able to say that i know just about everything there is to know about every champion what to do in situations and so on I know my champions limits and i know what i can deal and how much i can take im very expereinced have around 2000 total wins ranked/normal combined

CrowdeR

11-15-2012

Name (IGN + First Name): CrowdeR is my IGN and my first name is James.

Why do you want to be on this team?: Simply put, it's my DREAM to accomplish what my friends said was impossible for me. I was talked down a lot by my closest friends. I want to prove to myself that I can make it to be a top tier international player and that's what I plan on doing.

Preferred Role (Max: 2 Roles) (List your best 3 champs for that role): I would like to AD Carry, my best from most experienced to decent is Graves, Ezreal and Twitch. My other role would be Support, Taric, Sona, Blitz are definately some of the strongest game changers for supports in my opinion.

Email (Make a new one if you don't want your personal one shared): Jamespatc@gmail.com

Competitive Experience(Detailed Response): I have not competed on any teams whatsoever, but in that time I've been studying game mechanics, builds and counters to better my understanding of the game. Also I practice csing a lot and kick myself in the ass if I miss one. I am admittedly not THEE best but, I will eventually get there.

How did you do in S2 (Elo + Any relevant information)?: My highest ELO was in season 2, standing at 1616 before the patch which made my elo stand at 1579. I mained support to get to that elo which I planned to carry to 1700+.

Best part of game do you excel most at: Early (Farming, Trading, Zoning), Mid (Positioning, Awareness, Team Fighting), or Late (Split Pushing, Team Fighting, Map Control):

I know when I can and can't trade as an AD carry, I believe graves due to his passive and his push-you-out of lane kit works really well with aggressive supports. So I would say my EARLY game if my support can handle his business we can make it happen on bottom lane which will transition into middle-late game.

How many champions do you own? I own all of the champions in the game.

What champions, for your role(s) listed, are you missing?: I own all champions in the game so I can trade with whoever whenever they like.

Necessary comments: I am here to win, make friends and play with like minded people. I want to make it and, I have ambition. I hope everyone on the team also will have like minded goals.

Rekesh

11-15-2012

Name (IGN + First Name): Rekesh - Ryan
Why do you want to be on this team? Would like to play with a serious team
Preferred Role (Max: 2 Roles) (List your best 3 champs for that role): mid-swain, ryze, vlad; top- Irel, olaf, jax
Email (Make a new one if you don't want your personal one shared): r3k3sh@gmail.com
Competitive Experience(Detailed Response): Played in 7-10 1v1 tournys
How did you do in S2 (Elo + Any relevant information)? diamond in 3s, 1900 solo q, plat in teams
Best part of game do you excel most at: Early (Farming, Trading, Zoning), Mid (Positioning, Awareness, Team Fighting), or Late (Split Pushing, Team Fighting, Map Control): late
How many champions do you own? all of them
What champions, for your role(s) listed, are you missing? none
Necessary comments: played since release 6k+ games

1stplaceAlways

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Bump, looking for more mid and support applications specifically

G13G13

11-15-2012

bump

raymundomanofdoo

11-15-2012

Name (IGN + First Name): raymundomanofdoo; raymond
Why do you want to be on this team? I am looking for a very competitive team that wants to make something of it and not just quit halfway through and you seem to be very dedicated so i know that you will find people with the same dedication.
Preferred Role (Max: 2 Roles) (List your best 3 champs for that role):support: alistar, taric, janna; mid: orianna, anivia, veigar
Email (Make a new one if you don't want your personal one shared):raymond.edwards0@gmail.com
Competitive Experience(Detailed Response): I don't have a lot of competitive experience in this game particularly but i play poker for a living so i know what it takes to be competitive. when i play this game i take it very seriously and strive to win every game.
How did you do in S2 (Elo + Any relevant information)?was unranked in season 2 due to my original account being banned in season 1. stopped playing until september of this year and it all came back to me.
Best part of game do you excel most at: Early (Farming, Trading, Zoning), Mid (Positioning, Awareness, Team Fighting), or Late (Split Pushing, Team Fighting, Map Control): early: zoning; mid: awareness; late; map control
How many champions do you own? 59
What champions, for your role(s) listed, are you missing? lulu, zyra
Necessary comments: i played a lot in season 1 but got banned. when i started back up again in season 2 my smurf account was destroyed because i let other people try the game out on it and they unfortunately chose to play ranked. i am a very knowledgeable player who is very vocal. very good with timers and when to engage and not engage. when i'm not playing the game i'm watching streams or researching strategies, comps, counters, among other things. i am very much a team player, i realize my mistakes when i make them and then i look back on them to correct them. i have a lot of knowledge to share about the game to any team that i get accepted on.

Keplar

11-15-2012

Name (IGN + First Name): Mage Keeper, Jacob
Why do you want to be on this team? I am a very competitive person and want to be recognized as a top competitor in a field that I excel in.
Preferred Role (Max: 2 Roles) (List your best 3 champs for that role): Support
Email (Make a new one if you don't want your personal one shared): jacob_white@sbcglobal.net
Competitive Experience(Detailed Response): I have played in around 7 Go4lol weeks and have been a support on multiple platinum teams, This experience has made me very aware or problems and increased my team play abilities.
How did you do in S2 (Elo + Any relevant information)? 1500+ S2. Never played soloq vigorously so i know i can proceed to greater heights
Best part of game do you excel most at: Early (Farming, Trading, Zoning), Mid (Positioning, Awareness, Team Fighting), or Late (Split Pushing, Team Fighting, Map Control): I would think that my Mid game is my best point but my early game is a strong second
How many champions do you own? 75
What champions, for your role(s) listed, are you missing? Zyra
Necessary comments: N/A

1stplaceAlways

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Bump, still looking for a 2nd team captain for in-house practice (and various other roles)

Silver at heart

11-15-2012

Name (IGN + First Name):Pėter Peter
Why do you want to be on this team?want to join a serious team
Preferred Role (Max: 2 Roles) (List your best 3 champs for that role):Top and mid Karthus+oriana+ryze/riven leesin/nidalee ad
Email (Make a new one if you don't want your personal one shared)jamesc9119@hotmail.com
Competitive Experience(Detailed Response):alot of turnys from z33k and such and alot of ranked 5s/team play
How did you do in S2 (Elo + Any relevant information)?eh not the best but not bad going for 1.9k+ this season
Best part of game do you excel most at: Early (Farming, Trading, Zoning), Mid (Positioning, Awareness, Team Fighting), or Late (Split Pushing, Team Fighting, Map Control):early farming trading and positioning
How many champions do you own?every one but 2
What champions, for your role(s) listed, are you missing?none for my roles
Necessary comments:feel free to message me on league of legends name is Pėter

MrTap

11-15-2012

Name (IGN + First Name): MrTap - Kael
Why do you want to be on this team?: I want to progress into online tournament play
Preferred Role (Max: 2 Roles) (List your best 3 champs for that role): Support/Mid - Janna, Taric, Lulu - Gragas, Ahri, Ryze
Email (Make a new one if you don't want your personal one shared): bikerman_67@hotmail.com
Competitive Experience(Detailed Response): Ranked 5s, but been itching to get into the action online
How did you do in S2 (Elo + Any relevant information)?: Came out alright, not as well as I wanted to but I want to progress with a 5s team rather than Solo Q ... 100 from Diamond in threes 1465 in solo Q and High Gold in teams (forget exact number)
Best part of game do you excel most at: Early (Farming, Trading, Zoning), Mid (Positioning, Awareness, Team Fighting), or Late (Split Pushing, Team Fighting, Map Control): Trading Early, and Mid Map awareness, early and at 6
How many champions do you own?: I think I am around 80 now
What champions, for your role(s) listed, are you missing?: 2
Necessary comments: I like to try out new strategies: for example I really enjoy Urgot Lulu Orianna if my team is willing to give it a try

123456 ... 7