How can you keep playing?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MilkyJug

02-12-2013

How is it possible to keep playing this game when as a lvl 30 summoner im still new and getting put into games where people have 500+ wins that report me for everything i do and say no matter how positive i try to be, telling me i am feeding and bad. I dont even have enough champions for ranked and im playing normal games, why am i getting banned for this? How am i supposed to get better and not get reported if i cant even practice to get better? This tribunal system is so broken. fix now pls k thx.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2013

You care to post your reform card?

MissBetwixt

02-13-2013

can't help you without a reform card sorry dude.

As for the games did you wait until you reached level 30 to start doing PVP or have you been doing it all along? That in it's self will make it more difficult to keep up with players who have been doing PVP since level 10 or so. Just a thought.

ThorHammerz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

Let's get some things straight and clear:
- you are NOT banned for playing badly (regardless of what your teammates claim)
- you ARE banned for ACTING badly towards the other people in the game

- what is most likely happening (since you're not posting your reform card, I will merely have to extrapolate the likely situation) is that your teammates are being not-so-nice to you, and you become a jerk to them in response
- Retaliation is NOT acceptable
- The ignore/mute function is there for a reason. Use it.

If people are being a jerk to you, that does NOT, I repeat, that does NOT make it acceptable for you to be a jerk to them. Ignore them, report them, and move on. It's a game.

Shelzin

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorHammerz View Post
Let's get some things straight and clear:
- you are NOT banned for playing badly (regardless of what your teammates claim)
- you ARE banned for ACTING badly towards the other people in the game

- what is most likely happening (since you're not posting your reform card, I will merely have to extrapolate the likely situation) is that your teammates are being not-so-nice to you, and you become a jerk to them in response
- Retaliation is NOT acceptable
- The ignore/mute function is there for a reason. Use it.

If people are being a jerk to you, that does NOT, I repeat, that does NOT make it acceptable for you to be a jerk to them. Ignore them, report them, and move on. It's a game.
And if all of that isn't true... Post your reform card link... It certainly wouldn't hurt to have a bunch of judges saying it was a bad call to ban you, and perhaps a Red would show mercy to you in the form of IP boosts for lost time.