Shen Vs. Lee Sin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GimmieurHat

11-16-2012

You build attack speed for shen, it mixes with his passive insanely well, also it's the most reliable way to get energy back.

Best items to shoot for would be; Wit's end (survival), iconic spark (wave clearing and pressure), and to a lesser degree zekes herald (support). If you really think you can pull it off get a madreds bloodrazor, I don't think it's really possible, but man if you could.

It would be best to stagger the order however, I found that buying one part attack speed, then one part health would be best. Like buying a recurve bow, then buying a giants belt, mind you that's best case situation, that stuff gets expensive.

themaddscientist

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampStat View Post
Would it be possible to build some damage on Shen if the need arises? And if so, in what direction should I build for damage? AP, AS, AD?
Siv HD has a really awesome guide for playing Shen as an AP caster. It seems like a good build, even though I personally have not tried it yet. I personally prefer to build Shen as a true tank so that I can become the annoying jerk that is impossible to kill without having to attack someone incessantly. At the moment, I don't have a lot of rune pages and I'm using my jungler page for my movement speed runes, but they give me some attack speed to help get my passive to take full effect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpnJj...ature=g-user-u

ChampStat

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaddscientist View Post
Siv HD has a really awesome guide for playing Shen as an AP caster. It seems like a good build, even though I personally have not tried it yet. I personally prefer to build Shen as a true tank so that I can become the annoying jerk that is impossible to kill without having to attack someone incessantly. At the moment, I don't have a lot of rune pages and I'm using my jungler page for my movement speed runes, but they give me some attack speed to help get my passive to take full effect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpnJj...ature=g-user-u
Actually, Siv HD was the one who gave me this idea. Not sure if I can actually trust most of his stuff...(counter-bruiser bruiser Lux)

Siky

11-17-2012

I currently run this Shen build:

- Boots+3 > Merc Treads when you need them
- HoG > Randuin (after Sunfire / Wit's End)
- Phage > Frozen Mallet (after Ionic Spark)
- Ionic Spark
- Sunfire / Wit's End
- GA

9/21/0, Attack Speed Marks / Movement Speed Quints / Armor Seals / MR Glyphs.

You do a lot more damage than it seems and basically what happens is that he goes even with everyone until late game where you start losing in the middle of a fight because he's tankier and he's healing while fighting you because of Q and Ionic Spark, you can't even do anything against it except not fight him.