Perm Ban

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vulgarwolf

11-13-2012

why is redjik defending him...anotehr account possible ??

Redjik

11-13-2012

I cannot tell if you are a troll or just an extremely ignorant individual.

But you should not be posting in this section if your sole reason for being here is to denigrate people asking questions about their bans.

This forum is meant for those people to have a place to ask questions and discuss the answers. Not for them to ask questions and you to respond like a child.

Some of these threads qualify for stupid responses because the OP of those threads makes it clear from the start they are only here to QQ and moan about the Tribunal. Those people deserve no respect and your attitude would be perfect for such threads.

This individual is not acting that way, yet you still deem it necessary to troll.

Omid Taghavi

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tswizzle SF View Post
There's a good chance he's making this up, trying to get the sympathy vote.

It takes many reports, generally 25-30% of games you play you were reported for in a set amount of time.

It also is extremely rare for someone to get instantly perma-banned. You get Warnings, 1 day bans, 3 day bans, 7 day bans, and 14 day bans before you ever end up permabanned. You didn't listen over those periods of time, and now you have to pay the price for it. VERY rarely are people unjustly banned, let alone permabanned.

You had to have made an effort to get to the point where the Riot staff personally reviewed your behavior, and they were the ones who green lighted your permaban. Tribunal alone will never get you permabanned. You have had to be a consistently warned player who never realized that there is an end consequence to your scaling ban durations. You won't get any of the money you spent on your last account back, and if you choose to start a new account and play again, please, PLEASE take the time to read the Summoner's Code and see what it was that got you punished time and time again.

Best of luck.
No i'm not making this up they sent me the email of the report card it said that it was in tribunal and the punishment was permanent ban and I was reported for no legitimate reason I talked to my friend that did today he said I was breaking the summoners code because I had the name Omid Taghavi when it was named after my friend my friend Omid didn't care one bit about the name but that guy that got me banned had a problem and he's also a type of guy that tries to ruin me at school.

None of this is being made up this is a legitimate reason sorry for not explaining so much but this is legitimate.

KimKelley

11-14-2012

If it is legitimate, post the report card.