What i think of the Tribunal.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Toshati

11-14-2012

I saw the tribunal today, i mean I've always seen it, for almost a year straight but i just really started to vote for punishments or pardons. I've come to the conclusion, that people are severely unjust, i do not care if the punishments only a warning it shouldn't happen. There was one with a tank that went an incredibly bad score, the adc was understandably angry but didn't go overboard, in fact the tank started using colorful language. So the adc gets punished for 'not understanding the tank isn't kdr but adr! What is this!? and i recently saw a person get a warning for "being a bad player" Ive seen worse kdr's by far. Doesn't right in the Tribunal guidelines it say players are not punished for bad playing? Because every once in awhile you just have those days.
Common guys, this is just ridiculous

vulgarwolf

11-14-2012

dont have bad days, that is all

Tswizzle SF

11-14-2012

You'd have to have a LOT of bad days in a row to have this happen. One report by a disgruntled player doesnt end up in the Tribunal. It's about 25-30% of games you were in over a period of time where you were reported that will land you in it.