Could not find 'Do not spam emotes' anywhere in summoner's code.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Worlds Smu Giest

11-13-2012

I guess spamming laugh as nunu isn't how you win anymore or spamming laugh on singed, and throwing ice balls at people or tower diving at level 3 for a kill.

Also teemo laugh while in a bush or in lane invisible.

Taunting people is perfectly acceptable as a mechanic, just don't spam them the whole game.

Bland

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7777Peggy7777 View Post
outside of verbal harassment in chat and intentional feeding, uhh no you can't?

and is it so hard for you to understand if riot lets you do something(you realize the removed emote spam then REINSTATED IT because they believed you should be allowed to spam emotes don't you?) then you can't ban someone for it.

and no i wasn't the best target, i was sitting under tower farming (was playing darius) while my team pushed every lane into oblivion. The enemy team premade didn't like darius and just felt like "hunting" me apparently. Which is fine, thats the way they chose to play the game.

they didn't do it to win, they did it for fun, and it made me have a boring towerfarm fest of a game. But guess what? still can't report, its part of the game.

get over yourself.
Everything you can get banned or is coded into the game =/= Everything that's coded into the game can get you banned.
And tbh, I think if the jungler really only kills you to annoy you, it's a grey zone.

Anyway, g2g, cya.

Putzfrau

11-13-2012

Quote:
outside of verbal harassment in chat and intentional feeding, uhh no you can't?

and is it so hard for you to understand if riot lets you do something(you realize the removed emote spam then REINSTATED IT because they believed you should be allowed to spam emotes don't you?) then you can't ban someone for it.

and no i wasn't the best target, i was sitting under tower farming (was playing darius) while my team pushed every lane into oblivion. The enemy team premade didn't like darius and just felt like "hunting" me apparently. Which is fine, thats the way they chose to play the game.

they didn't do it to win, they did it for fun, and it made me have a boring towerfarm fest of a game. But guess what? still can't report, its part of the game.

get over yourself.
thats the stupidest logic i've ever heard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worlds Smu Giest View Post
I guess spamming laugh as nunu isn't how you win anymore or spamming laugh on singed, and throwing ice balls at people or tower diving at level 3 for a kill.

Also teemo laugh while in a bush or in lane invisible.

Taunting people is perfectly acceptable as a mechanic, just don't spam them the whole game.
this.

Kelgore

11-13-2012

*spams Lux laugh* i have just now ruined your day because you are now hearing it in your head, MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Peggy

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Putzfrau View Post
thats the stupidest logic i've ever heard.

what's so stupid about it? riot recoded emote spam into the game

because they wanted players to do it.

is that hard to understand? is it?

Moby the White

11-13-2012

does it even matter seriously? as long as it isn't every half second to 3 seconds i can adjust to it by adjust voice volumes...

Bland

11-13-2012

Quote:
so you'd ban me for playing shaco/teemo bot because it pissed off my lane opponents?

just stop talking. seriously.
Sry, I misread, I'm in a hurry, but tried to reply to everyone before leaving... After rereading: my apologies, I wouldn't ban you for that strat.

Moby the White

11-13-2012

dis thread is op...lets nerf it
tired of back and forth banter it is ruining my forum experience

Putzfrau

11-13-2012

Quote:
what's so stupid about it? riot recoded emote spam into the game

because they wanted players to do it.

is that hard to understand? is it?

i'm coded with hands. does that mean i should choke out everything i see?

riot coded a chat box. does that mean i can spam racist insults to everyone?

riot coded a champion select. obviously i should troll pick every game?

Cat Girl Shrek

11-13-2012

I spam rengar taunt while ulting and running into the enemy mid hero. Ban me please