Riven: The Goddess of S3

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

all these new items look good on ALL champs

im really interested in urgot with a manamune and a cleaver with whatever tankiness you can get and putting him top lane as a ranged counter to a standard bruiser.

relevantex

11-14-2012

bump =D

Psi21

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
Clearly a plan to make Bruisers builds more OP than they already are.

"Tankie DPS, the Morello, way since... he has been lead of the balance team. Go failed balance!"
fixed

SheriffV2

11-15-2012

You forgot to mention Blade of the Ruined King. I'd much rather get that than BT on Riven.
And is Van Damm's Pillager going to be added to 5v5 too? I love that name, 'Pillager', sounds like it ravishes tons of women. :P

Alexandra Avdey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Quote:
Clearly a secret Xypherous plan to make Xypherous champs OP. Quick, find the OP Renekton, Fizz, Orianna, Nautlius, and Lulu builds.
It's all fun and games until somebody loses a few dozen games.

Esa

11-15-2012

GA is getting nerfed pretty hard as i hear, so while that riven build puts out the deeps, she is just a free easy kill for any carry who knows how to prioritize target and position themselves.

Imperfectable

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by whouthink View Post
Renek build: 4 BTs + Hydra
Ori build: 4 BTs + Hydra
Fizz build: 4 BTs + Hydra
Lulu build: 4 BTs + Hydra

gg
I want to see on-hit Lulu with a Hurricane. I will need a skin that replaces Pix with an M240-B machinegun, though.

Dsg19319

11-15-2012

Riven goes into a bush and check...HOLY ****KK ITS GAREN!

"DAMACIA"

SheriffV2

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcjames View Post
GA is getting nerfed pretty hard as i hear, so while that riven build puts out the deeps, she is just a free easy kill for any carry who knows how to prioritize target and position themselves.
A good Riven that has snowballed (Nearly impossible to not snowball as Riven. Almost a guaranteed kill at level 2/3 unless enemy builds early Armor/tanky) can pretty much solo the entire enemy team. Who needs GA :P

judgeshowtunes

11-15-2012

Quote:
Clearly a secret Xypherous plan to make Xypherous champs OP. Quick, find the OP Renekton, Fizz, Orianna, Nautlius, and Lulu builds.
I have high hopes for Renekton and the new items. One of my favorite champs, have tons of fun playing him, but right now he's very binary: you do well and keep doing well, or you do poorly and keep doing poorly. Here's hoping the new items make him OP!