just got a free item on TT

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Les Nomerables

Game Designer

11-15-2012
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyphe View Post
Just posting to say I had the same playing as Taric on SR. Had a ruby crystal, and then when I purchased a Zeke's I was left with the ruby crystal still. I suspect its something to do with having enough money to purchase the Zeke's strait up not including the ruby crystal.
Did you confirm that the Ruby Crystal actually gave you health? I've encountered a very rare issue with duplicate phantom items that disappear if you put another item over them.

DiscworldDeath

11-15-2012

It's a different issue, happened to me before. Had a brutalizer, and accidentally purchased a complete Ghostblade instead of upgrading the brutalizer.

I think it happens if you go via the menu to the item you purchase and not through the component, or something.

SadPlatypus

11-15-2012

Played as Olaf one time on the new Twisted Treeline (latest patch) had a cloth armor from my first buy (boots, cloth, pots) went back and bought a lantern, and still had my cloth armor. The amount of gold used to buy it DID take the cloth armor into account, basically giving me a free cloth armor, which i turned into ninja tabi . This has only happened to me once.

Iliketurtle

11-15-2012

At least you got a free item

Amariithynar

11-15-2012

When i got the free longsword as mentioned previously, I did in fact get the bonus 10 ad from it. Wasn't just a ghost item.

Evesest

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrikon View Post
no but i bet it has something to do with the altars.
lmao!

+1

slamor

11-15-2012

I know someone whigot a free vamperic scepter in the PBE.

DragonTroopBeta

11-16-2012

It happened to me playing Amumu. Went to buy heart of gold early game, ended up with heart of gold and chain armour.