Anyone get Dragon Tamer Lulu?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deathsage

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
I know this isn't my area of expertise, but if you found your purchase worth it and enjoy the skin, is it ripping someone off? I'm not sure I get that.
Coming Soon: Hello summoners! As you may have noticed recently the quality of our skins has been going up as the game progresses. Instead of treating that as a natural evolution of the game, we have decided to charge more money! The 975 and 520 price points are being completely wiped out, and the 1350 will be the new standard for skins, isnt that exciting?

Hawkspeed

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krimson62 View Post
If her ult changed people into dragons, that would be amazing, and totally FEEL like it is special
OH...MY.....GOD........MIND BLOWN.

DO WANt.

Shingro

11-14-2012

I'd just like to point out that if even the people who are getting the skin are feeling buyers remorse instead of defending their purchase due to confirmation bias... well... This skin is going to make riot far less money then it could.

Now that the skin is finished and there's not exactly a certain amount of raw materials required to go into each skin the key thing to do is price it to sell high numbers. Having to drop 10$ to purchase any skin for a small character's details is crazy. Riot would start making Steam money if it actually priced it's digital content to move rather then holding out on it while simultaneously irritating their customer base.

Absozero

11-14-2012

I love Lulu. I did not buy the skin even though I own all her other skins. A new model of pix does not make a 1350 rp skin, especially when Lulu herself looks so lame and dour. I will not be a sheep to riot and maybe one day, if the skin goes on sale for a reasonable price. I'll think about it. Riot really has a bad case of "we're in the middle of this company so we can't see what's happening from the outside." Proof - Watch a video of the founder or people who work for Riot. HA! it's entertaining how out of touch they are with what they are "really" creating.

Kitkala

11-14-2012

YAY! We can all rejoice because Morello understands the complaint not.. Awesome, thread closed... Wait a minute!!!! This doesn't solve a damn thing! Information is needed on this right away.

Dreamcleaver

11-14-2012

Aside from the price tag Dragon Tamer Lulu just looks weird...dunno how to say it...her face is...weird...and she is not blue skinned anymore. Pix looks even more weird.

It's not a low quality skin...it's just weird. I wouldn't buy it.

pochoclotot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

isn't it like 3 bucks more expensive? stop hating, if you don't agree with the price just don't buy it, there's no gun to your head.

I don't play Lulu but the skin looks good, congrats it was a good buy

Yurixy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

I would buy it if it were 975RP.

Krimson62

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamcleaver View Post
Aside from the price tag Dragon Tamer Lulu just looks weird...dunno how to say it...her face is...weird...and she is not blue skinned anymore. Pix looks even more weird.

It's not a low quality skin...it's just weird. I wouldn't buy it.
her face actually emotes now, unlike her old skins. it has more movement.

again, subtle details you only see when emoting. and nothing that changes the in game feel

Jimslice

11-14-2012

hmm