Stream Shaco Only Season 3 Best Shaco NA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ieviathan

11-14-2012

up

Ieviathan

11-14-2012

up

Ieviathan

11-14-2012

up

Ieviathan

11-14-2012

up

Ieviathan

11-14-2012

up

DJay Saint

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISP Phy View Post
Why cant I bump my own post?

Because as originally posted by Vesh like 2 months ago:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesh
Hai GD.

Alright, let me start by saying that it can be frustrating when you spend a lot of time making a well thought out post only to have it immediately fall to the second page without a lot of visibility. Trust me, I've been there and bumped my fair share of posts long before I started working with Riot.

The problem is that lately chain bumping has become a serious problem. I just finished reading the 10 latest pages of GD and about 2/3 of those posts were mostly the OP responding to his thread with 'bump."

There's no easy or nice way to say this, so I'm just going to go for the blunt honest approach. If you need to obsessively bump your own thread, it's because there's nothing interesting for you or anyone else to add the conversation. Please be respectful of this fact and don't bump your own posts. We've been really really lenient (probably a bit too much so) with this lately and it's starting to have a negative impact on the boards. People who are actually posting relevant things are being drowned out by a sea of mindless bumping zombies.

I promise I'm not saying this to be mean camp-counselor Vesh. I just want this forum community to be an actual discussion board, not one person spamming his own thread over and over and over.

Anyway, if you post a thread and then bump it a bunch, and it gets closed for apparenlty "no reason," you know why :P.

Please don't excessively bump guys, it's not good for discussion T_T
While the thread is no longer there (apparently deleted, no idea why), the post still holds relevant. It's absolutely annoying seeing someone bump their thread every 30 seconds. You have like 4 pages of nothing but "up" and then 2 comments in the entire thread so far.

If nothing else, delete your bump post and then repost it. It doesn't clutter up the thread with needless garbage. I don't think anyone is going to search through 10 pages of "up" just to find any actual posts so they can hold a discussion. I'm also not watching your stream because apparently you aren't a pleasant person to play with.

I'm going to downvote you because you are annoying, and I'm sure others will as well. Hopefully this thread gets closed, and/or you get forum banned for constantly spamming.

MrSp1cyWeener

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

I'm not going to watch it because of the fact that you've bumped almost 5 pages. It's obnoxious.

Ieviathan

11-14-2012

ip

Briandawg

11-14-2012

Not to mention the guy is kind of a jerk. Go watch Perfects at http://www.twitch.tv/fredfrost. He's a lot nicer, always encouraging to his teammates and is never rude to his enemies and provides great commentary while he is playing Shaco.

Ieviathan

11-14-2012

bump