riot points card

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FLOwDOG

11-22-2009

i have a riot points card i got from buying the collectors pack. I waited till today to use it and it doesnt work. It keeps on sending me a messege saying the code is not valid. hopefully someone can give me an explanation because i want to spend these points on skins and what not.

ICritMyPants

11-22-2009

same issue except i went ahead and took it to walmart and asked if they were supposed to activate it, where they just said no its just probably a faulty card. then they decided to just swap out the old collectors pack with a new one. then i put that card in only to get the same issue says invalid card... this is really getting frustrating since i paid 30 dollars for getting 20 dollars worth of content. please assist me if u can riot because i already have plans for those riot points and i cant use them even tho i spent the money on them.

nevermind, it finally went through did the same thing the whole time but finally it worked wootle thanks a ton riot.

hardace

11-22-2009

I too am having the same problem. I purchased the retail version from wal-mart and am unable to activate my riot points card. The activation for the characters and skin worked fine--but not the riot card. Hope one of the mods can make an official response to this issue.

RenegadeZero

11-22-2009

Same issue here both my and my friend both have ours from target and both say not valid when we try to enter the code.....

Saucman

11-22-2009

Having the same issue with both a Best Buy prepaid card (off the shelf) and the one from a Collector's pack, also purchased at BB.

Fail.

xRaphx

Master Recruiter

11-22-2009

Hey guys, unfortunately nothing about those issues can be done through the forums, so you guy's best bet is to contact support@riotgames.com and tell them what is happening.

jmccaffrey

Master Recruiter

11-23-2009
1 of 1 Riot Posts

These cards are known to have a delay in their activation of up to 24 hours unfortunately. If you do not believe this is your issue, please send to support@riotgames.com a description of the problem and INCLUDE THE CARD NUMBER YOU ARE TRYING TO REDEEM.

hardace

11-23-2009

Not sure what the problem was, but Pendragon fixed my problem... even on a Sunday evening! Very much thanks to you sir... you're awesome!