DDOS Attacks (Extreme suspicious Lagg)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AgressiveMofo

11-13-2012

Not all of us know what a Distribution Denial of Service is, but for those of us that do, it is quite obvious when it is happening to us in a game... I want to know what riots plan is to prevent this and their intent on taking legal action on the criminals that do this act.

It shows your complete lack of skill when you are forced to use this method of hacking to gain an unfair advantage in games. It is very hard to do enjoy League at all when your champion stands perfectly still and your ping spikes to over 2000 as everything still happens around you naturally.

boganking

11-13-2012

Did you ever think it might just be server fluctuations due to high traffic with season 3 happening? And before you say anything I do know what a DDoS.

AgressiveMofo

11-13-2012

No, I am probably 98% sure that the attacks are not server lagg but attacks, this is because the consistency and targeted person. Also, if it were the server, why would I be the one who laggs? Besides I have a 22 meg Down, 3 Meg up connection, backed with a intel core 2 quad core q9300, 8 gigs of ram, solid state drive.., Almost always one of the first persons to load, and keep a consistant 60-90 ping at all other times, and am only affected when either about to achieve a kill, or rescueing someone from a team fight, Noone else lags, and infact the rest of the game actually continues to move around me, but my ping jumps up to 2000... I am sorry but if this is just random lag I must be the unluckiest guy in the world,, but like i said with my connection and specifications there is no reason... The guy who connected at 1% every 5 seconds and 300 ping when loading on the other team should be the one lagging if anyone... but nope,, its me...

I have ran an analytical test on my network provided by berkley university, and my network has great continuity with no drops...

Lithorz

11-14-2012

Yes, before last patch and this patch there has been so much lag for no reason, the queues seem to be fine with the average traffic but there are some seconds that some idiot starts DDOS'ing the server and makes me die in my spree >_>