Zed's q underpowered?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Semiwestern

11-16-2012

Title ^
I feel like zed's q needs a little buff. Not big, but right now it hardly seems to scratch most champs. Anyone else feel the same?

SinisterBlack

11-16-2012

Its too thin, in my opinion. But its damage is fine. Remember that the ability will double/triple in damage when you use it in his full combo.

If you ult in, W, E, then Q will both of your clones you'll shred almost all of their health off mid lane, at least. Add in your passive's auto attack damage and your ult's mark exploding and they'll usually die.

Semiwestern

11-16-2012

I just feel like his damage in general is a little too low. For example, the last game I played our team trolled and went 2 top. We absolutely facestomped irelia up top and i went 3-1-6 with irelia going 0-3(I also had double her cs) . Even with this, I still couldnt take her 1 v 1. I feel like any other top laner in the game would be able to win with this big of a lead, but zed is just lacking. Granted I still havent played him a ton yet, but he feels slightly underwhelming.

Besides this I really like his playstyle and think he has a ton of potential.

Crabl0rd

11-16-2012

The damage does not triple. secondary shurikens do 50% damage at best meaning even with all 3 shadows and perfect placement to land all 3 as the primary target, its still only double damage

SeigO

11-16-2012

wrong, the first target hit by shuri receives full damage, anything after receives half.
So if you hit with yours, and shadow hits with it's shuri, it's 200% dmg, all 3 - 300% dmg

re-read the shuri info

you hit with shuri > vs champ > minion - champ 100% / minion 50%
shadow hits with it's first shuri > champ first 100% / minion 50%

they're seperate shuris, not the same.

MarcusGraves

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeigO View Post
wrong, the first target hit by shuri receives full damage, anything after receives half.
So if you hit with yours, and shadow hits with it's shuri, it's 200% dmg, all 3 - 300% dmg

re-read the shuri info

you hit with shuri > vs champ > minion - champ 100% / minion 50%
shadow hits with it's first shuri > champ first 100% / minion 50%

they're seperate shuris, not the same.
wrong

-Razor Shuriken doesn't stack past 2 in a single cast. Landing 3 or more on the same target in the same cast will not increase your damage.

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Zed/Strategy

NickyWhat

11-16-2012

The only issues I kinda have with Zed would be energy cost or cool down reduction on some of his abilities. I feel like Q costs a little much and I feel like W could shave off a lil on it's CD. Perhaps I'm just not accustomed to what Assassins should be like with their abilities. Too often I find my energy dropping low when harassing or when engaging and that without my Shadow to use, my dmg is highly negated, not to mention my only escape ( baring flash/ghost) is unusable.

R4ym8nDC4k3s

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

They should decrease the energy cost for his Q.
They should make his e a bit biggger, right now its less than or equal to cho gath's feast.

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinisterBlack View Post
Its too thin, in my opinion. But its damage is fine. Remember that the ability will double/triple in damage when you use it in his full combo.

If you ult in, W, E, then Q will both of your clones you'll shred almost all of their health off mid lane, at least. Add in your passive's auto attack damage and your ult's mark exploding and they'll usually die.
problem is part of the damage is shaved off and it's extremely hard to land from 2 clones let alone 3. Not to mention the heavy energy cost makes it less useful as a harassing tool

JustMyBassCannon

11-16-2012

Kennen is jealous