SERIOUSLY, increase ZYRA's Speed!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

moeido

11-13-2012

she is unbelievably slow!! why would i pick zyra if i have lux who is cheaper and almost does the same spells like stunning and global multi targetable ulti. u really need to increase zyras speed , i cant handle to play mid against any mid champ, whats the use of a champ who cant dodge any skill!! and whats the use of a zyra who cant hit anyone with her skills coz of her slow speed!! RIOT do something about ZYRA!

Vuther

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by moeido View Post
why would i pick zyra if i have lux who is cheaper and almost does the same spells like stunning and global multi targetable ulti.
This isn't the worst champion comparison I've seen ever, but it's still pretty bad.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

As champions get more and more CC, they get less of other things, it is why Anivia is so slow. If you are going to compare moves, please don't ignore certain parts just to get your point across, it makes you look like a noob. Reasons why you would pick her over Lux, for one, Lux max can only snare two people, Zyra can snare five. Lux provides more burst damage and range, while Zyra provides more CC.

Invictrix

11-14-2012

Zyra is already borderline op, and you want to make her faster?

Halmrage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Attachment 557685

Heimerdinger is not amused!

CerealBoxOfDoom

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by moeido View Post
she is unbelievably slow!! why would i pick zyra if i have lux who is cheaper and almost does the same spells like stunning and global multi targetable ulti. u really need to increase zyras speed , i cant handle to play mid against any mid champ, whats the use of a champ who cant dodge any skill!! and whats the use of a zyra who cant hit anyone with her skills coz of her slow speed!! RIOT do something about ZYRA!
You suck at zyra and you don't seem to understand how lux works.

Lux only has one ground targeting spell. Aside from that she has no targeting spells.

zyra is not meant to dodge and juke, she is a static mage that controls a single objective with heavy CC and sustained magic damage. Her move speed is in fact low.

Lux is an unusually fast support mage cuz the only way she's gonna do tons of damage is by running up to you and autoattacking you after hitting you with an ability.

I would like for zyra to have 305 move speed minimum but your reasoning is just silly

Silkdawn

11-16-2012

Zyras speed is no problem as is, if they decide to nerf her even more tho this could be a discussion.

Daft Daft

11-16-2012

Uh, you just suck at her. Deal with it. I rarely ever lose my lane when I play Zyra. She's SUPER powerful and her CC's make up for her lack of speed.

Bigpuddintatters

11-16-2012

she's a plant, last I checked they don't move that much at all to begin with. So be glade she's moving at all.