Ban for using emote

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ahlen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Hopefully stays banned, I know I wouldn't want to play with them.

Quartaroy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

This is a community game. It's not a single player game. Riot has said countless times that if people do not like playing with you, you're inhibiting the fun within the community and will be banned for it.

It's annoying. Intentionally annoying people and causing aggravation is a bannable offense.

One Joke is funny, spamming it is not.

tl;dr Being given a cookie is fun, being forced to eat them until the point your stomach ruptures and you vomit to death is not.

Firrox

11-13-2012

FUUUUUUUUU seriously? This is for ARAM too, I mean seriously?

Meiu

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burizar View Post
Just want to throw it out there

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5930455/#nogo

Nice job tribunal

edit: i wasnt the one whos getting banned, just one of the case i saw
I don't normally respond to stupid "lol i got banned for no particular reason, something, insert something here" or generally care. However, this is a bit of a retarded case honestly. That guy definitely didn't warrant a ban for just nonstop spamming an emote for the lulz. This is like giving the guy who was caught smoking marijuana 40 years in prison while the guy who was drunk driving killed a family in a crash and got 2 years probation.

Zerverus

11-14-2012

bump

Emailsupport7346

11-15-2012

bump 4 justice