ez lane tips

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xx tacomaster xX

11-13-2012

any tips for ezreal i really need them?

Led Disciple

11-13-2012

Farm. When farming with Ez you can use your "Q" to hit minions a bit too close to the enemy adc/support. Which is always a good technique, maxing your "Q" and "E" abilities should be your second priority prior to farming.

When fighting with him, try not to use your "E" as an initiation to the fights because you'll need that for an escape, but if you know you can get the kills, by all means, use it.

While in lane, DO NOT OVEREXTEND. Make sure that you have supreme map awarness and ensure that your support/jungler puts some wards down on bot so you don't get hard ganked.

Lastly, you always want to know who your playing against, (Graves, Caitlyn, ETC.,) because knowing their abilities can keep you from making mistakes and knowing when to initiate. Hope this helps.

~ Led Disciple

FlannelFlaps

11-13-2012

Ez has great burst early game, especially when he gets his ult.
If in an extended fight, try to keep your passive stacks up by hitting Qs. This will keep your attack speed up.
When getting dragon or baron, hit your team mates with your w, it will increase their attack speed. You can also do this in a team fight, but its no point increasing sonas attack speed when you could use it to damage
Q procs on hit effects, like phage or tri force slow, and sheen. This, and low cooldowns is why a Tri force is core on ezreal.
Ezreal is more about positioning than other ADC's, his auto attacks wont destroy as much as someone like Kog or vayne, so you cant go quite as deep as them in a teamfight because their sustain is much higher. Pick your fights and try to stay away from the bruisers and tanks that wish to slay you. Thats what your e is for.

Im not exactly a 3k elo player, but thats what ive gathered Hope it helps.

OreIsan

11-13-2012

I like ginsoos rageblade on him it stacks with his passive which is nice, I really only get it if I'm fed though otherwise I like to rush an IE and triforce,

Harass with Q, W mana burns you super fast early game and make sure to get an early point in E so you can have an extra flash if you're getting ganked

Phánpy

11-14-2012

If you're playing AP Ez, stay back and farm, use your q if you got a clear shot. As you git to 6, level yor ult and w a bit. Make sure you stay back in lane. When it gets to teamfighst, stay in the back and poke with mystic shot and essence flux, try to aim essence flux so it hits friendly champs. Use your ult to clean up the fights.
I'd help with ad Ez but I'm more of an ap player.