Zed is Too Underpowered.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ReasonablyInsec

12-14-2012

I don't want to quote that wall of text above me, but something bothers me...
Why would Zed "probably [be the] squishiest character in the game?

SWEATYSOCKOFDOOM

12-14-2012

agreed, too underpowered

rowdy pants

12-14-2012

yeah because nothing says underpowered like being able to burst 4k damage on 150 defense in under 4 seconds

EffectFX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

It's only underpowered when you don't understand the champion, he's not even that hard :\.

Grimwohl

12-15-2012

I have played Zd at least once a day since release, and I think the character is fine.
I also think for the effort you have to put in to do well, you do not get much return. He is too heavily centered around micromanagement and the return you get for it is minimal.

NobSaiboot

12-15-2012

This isn't Call of Duty. If you want to be good with someone then you need to put the effort in. Just because Lee Sin is hard it doesn't mean he's bad. You just need to put effort into playing him.

OmenVI

12-15-2012

I made it to page 5, and hadn't seen anyone mention the AD buff on his W.
I don't know if people just gloss over that skill, or what, but it's definitely in the running for 1st or 2nd to max.

The buff per lvl is 5/10/15/20/25%.
That means a fully stacked BT is giving a bonus 25 AD (if that's the ONLY AD item you have).
It only gets better the more you build into AD.

If you really want to get the most out of an AD build on him, maxing W is important.
He's also a good candidate for FrAtmas type builds. The additional slow makes him very sticky.
Also, don't forget that spells like Ignite, and item abilities like on Blade of the Ruined King, all count towards the mark on his

It seems he's not quite as bursty as some assassins. He's more like a Diana than a LeBlanc, or Talon.
I think you just need to rely on his AA a little more, and abilities a little less.

OT Shadow

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopexii View Post
The only main complaint i have about zed is that his shirken does not do enough damage nethier does his e i find it a bit unbalanced that you have to use you w shadow and ulti shadow in order to actually pull off a reasonable burst. A single shirken will hardly harass an enemy with life regen, your w shadow with shirken if you hit two is an alright harassment no real major burst unless you put yourself ontop of your enemy and shadow and use your e. I dont think Zed should have to realy on all 3 shadows in order to do damage high enough to make an impact.
i'm just going to say that his damage on his shuriken caps at +500 for first target hit then +400 for the second target hit. his e caps at +400. if you manage to hit 3 shurikens at any given time that is close if not 2000+ damage right there (ignoring the armour side of the equation)

the only problem champs i find top lane is garen, akali and vlad. jax if he knows when to stun. other than that you can win your lane with zed again most other champions

the only complaint i have about him is that his ultimate doesn't stun or silence the target which means they can just flash out of it

SparrowPriest

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowTerminator View Post
i'm just going to say that his damage on his shuriken caps at +500 for first target hit then +400 for the second target hit. his e caps at +400. if you manage to hit 3 shurikens at any given time that is close if not 2000+ damage right there (ignoring the armour side of the equation)

the only problem champs i find top lane is garen, akali and vlad. jax if he knows when to stun. other than that you can win your lane with zed again most other champions

the only complaint i have about him is that his ultimate doesn't stun or silence the target which means they can just flash out of it
They would probally have to reduce the damage effectiveness of it if they added CC to it. I almost guarantee that is why it is made the way it is. Just make sure your oppenent uses his disable on you or his escape before you ult that is part of the skillcap knowing when to use it. I can see nidalee as a problem but with max E you get your double hit slow autoattack throw up the shadow slash her flash and auto again should still be good.

EffectFX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparrowPriest View Post
They would probally have to reduce the damage effectiveness of it if they added CC to it. I almost guarantee that is why it is made the way it is. Just make sure your oppenent uses his disable on you or his escape before you ult that is part of the skillcap knowing when to use it. I can see nidalee as a problem but with max E you get your double hit slow autoattack throw up the shadow slash her flash and auto again should still be good.
Stop reviving every single zed thread you see, it's annoying.