Zed is Too Underpowered.

1234567 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir Longfellow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

He just came out and is insanely difficult to use. In clutch/teamfight situations you generally have to be very inventive and fast-thinking to perform well, not to mention his positioning is very difficult.

intro94

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Longfellow View Post
He just came out and is insanely difficult to use. In clutch/teamfight situations you generally have to be very inventive and fast-thinking to perform well, not to mention his positioning is very difficult.
so lets all ignore the poster who is performing quite well with him(he really got 32 kills vs people in 30 minutes).

Lets find excuses, lets say he fought sucky people, even tho matchmaking more or less tries to even the levels of players.

Lets find excuses for his 17-1 game too, always, sucky oponents, no way Zed can do well, no no. Lets FACE reality, the player who fails with Zed is sucking.

Hes not even that complicated. Is just that unskilled players rather blame the tool rather than their inmensely bad skills, If they cant do well, its the champion.

The OP had(we can check) horrible scores with Zed. Hes doing poorly. The player is bad, not zed. At least not trained or the champion is not matching his skill cap.

If average joe is winning consistently and gets 32 kills in the first day, and many kills every SINGLE game(in this case the guy who posted here). Imagine what can a high elo or tournament player will do.

By pure numbers the damage of zed if waay ahead of talon , if done right and has tons more of mobility at the expense of silence.

Im sorry but these whiny threads are easily debunked when you so players perfoming so well so commonly. I heard the same threads about Syndra yet i win my lane almot all the popular AP carries myself and win my games. Same story.

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by intro94 View Post
Lets find excuses, lets say he fought sucky people, even tho matchmaking more or less tries to even the levels of players.
I lol'd

Getting a free win by a trolling enemy team is proof this champ good.

intro94

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatar ┴ang View Post
I lol'd

Getting a free win by a trolling enemy team is proof this champ good.
i loled, check his history, apparently he gets very lucky and fought several troll teams in a row! DAT coincidence on the champion release! crazy huh? because he won constantly with over 10 kills, the only possibility is that he always plays vs trolls! Zed suuuucks i fail with him so nobody can be good with him nooooo )

Titan9900

11-13-2012

I think he was designed with the season 3 item changes in mind. They probably will not change him but he will probably get stronger with the introduction of season 3 changes.

Rampant Poncho

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoastedUlmans View Post
So are you saying you have played him or played against him because if you have only played against him you have no idea what I'm talking about lmao.

@Sam1722 I agree with you that with that combo it can be an easy kill, but only on squishy champs. Pretty much my whole point here is that he cannot do anything against any tanky champs in the laning phase.

Like yeah if I'm going against a champ like Fiora top lane I should definitely win, but if I'm going against like an Irelia or something I have no chance.
Assassins are supposed to be able to get to squishy targets and destroy them. They should not excel at doing that same thing to bruisers, regardless of lane. If it looks like he's going to be their top laner, pick a beefy bruiser to counter him, simple as that.

Senoshu

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaritsu View Post
To all you who say Zed is underpowered, he isn't. You just need to know how to play him. I went into a match and went 32-5-8. ON MY FIRST TIME. He isn't OP or underpowered, I built the RECOMMENDED build with ONE adjustment and basically killed everyone. I solo'd a 6 stack cho'gath and won, you aren't doing the right combo, learning the spells in the right order or doing the item buy in the right order to even do any damage. His W's CD is reduced by ONE Second for EVERY target his E hits. Read his abilities before you QQ.
You! Hush right now! Let them not figure it out. I love this champion and if the forums stay like this I'm hoping that he won't see any nerfs anytime soon. I think the biggest gimp to this champion is his skill cap. Players who aren't fairly comfortable with him and don't know how to play him are going to fail very hard with this champion. However, I've enjoyed dominating both mid and top lane.

Peligrad

11-14-2012

I've seen a lot of Zed's already and I've yet to see one do poorly.

I'm not saying he's too strong...just that he seems to be competing well already.

Once people figure out the ideal builds and strats on him, I think he'll be right where he should be.

Assassins have always been hit or miss...I"m sure he's no different.

He's going to dominate against certain opponents and fall flat against others...

Agg

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampant Poncho View Post
If it looks like he's going to be their top laner, pick a beefy bruiser to counter him, simple as that.
In my 3 games where I went top, I won against irelia and vlad. I went against a Jayce and we tied, but the score on the game was like 17-7 my team, support from jungles on top was about even.

His poke is strong. I don't know why people are having trouble with carries. It's not too hard to do 90% damage to a target. The only problem comes if you miss. I would like he's AOE and/or slow to be bigger, but he's serviceable as is.

S3 items will probably make him stupid good. The S3 Tiamat/hydra, BC is going to be silly on him. Most of his damage is AOE too, so if you truly optimize him, he can be doing most of his damage to the entire team. (that would be an edge case but is still possible)

Ansaa

11-14-2012

When Elise first came out people said she was usless and most abandoned her.

But the people who stuck with her got her to work and she became an acceptable champion even before her buff.

I think we should learn a lesson from that and wait a little longer before we immediatly condemn Zed as UP.

1234567 ... 10