Zed is Too Underpowered.

123456 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yaritsu

11-13-2012

To all you who say Zed is underpowered, he isn't. You just need to know how to play him. I went into a match and went 32-5-8. ON MY FIRST TIME. He isn't OP or underpowered, I built the RECOMMENDED build with ONE adjustment and basically killed everyone. I solo'd a 6 stack cho'gath and won, you aren't doing the right combo, learning the spells in the right order or doing the item buy in the right order to even do any damage. His W's CD is reduced by ONE Second for EVERY target his E hits. Read his abilities before you QQ.

RoastedUlmans

11-13-2012

MSD420 has it right

RoastedUlmans

11-13-2012

Inb4 Yaritsu won a bot game.

Yaritsu

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoastedUlmans View Post
Inb4 Yaritsu won a bot game.
It was a Classic Normal player vs player.

RoastedUlmans

11-13-2012

You must have been playing some terrible players lmao I'm sorry but competitively Zed is not capable of a score like that. I don't care how you built him.

Yaritsu

11-13-2012

Quote:
You must have been playing some terrible players lmao I'm sorry but competitively Zed is not capable of a score like that. I don't care how you built him.
He is capable. You have to know how to play him. His poke is amazing if you aim it right.

hopexii

11-13-2012

The only main complaint i have about zed is that his shirken does not do enough damage nethier does his e i find it a bit unbalanced that you have to use you w shadow and ulti shadow in order to actually pull off a reasonable burst. A single shirken will hardly harass an enemy with life regen, your w shadow with shirken if you hit two is an alright harassment no real major burst unless you put yourself ontop of your enemy and shadow and use your e. I dont think Zed should have to realy on all 3 shadows in order to do damage high enough to make an impact.

Defile8080

11-13-2012

Quote:
Just witnessed someone 7-0 her top lane with Zed.

@xJLx MCHammer please explain.
Whoever was versing that Zed wasn't familiar with his skillset and derped her 7 free kills.

smokebaca

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSD420 View Post
So far I have watched Zeds blow all of their cooldowns on an adcs just to do ~40% of the adcs life. He does no damage, even when geared. All he does well is chase, and who wants that? Especially when he gets to his target and then tickles them. He's like the exception to Riot's rule of OP on release.
lols elise nor syndra were op on release and some people would argue khazix as well so your rule sucks...
also he is no talon but talon also gets insta gibbed this guy does not with his escapes

RoastedUlmans

11-13-2012

hopexii has it right,

I understand that his skill cap is high, but the fact that you have to rely on every shadow to do enough damage to kill ONE enemy is just not good in my opinion.

Still practicing and learning how to play him but I haven't seen anything great yet.

123456 ... 10