Zed is Too Underpowered.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pizzatime89

12-24-2012

ive been playing zed constantly since i got him and hes underpowered. getting one chain mail counters him more than it counters talon. and his damage output with his e and q is a piece of **** and his energy is **** unless you upgrade his W and Q first. Also, his ult is awful because it does NO initial damage and if you get your full combo off it still doesn't kill them. hes just very weak. I think they should just buff his Ratios a bit and get rid of the damage deduction if him and his shadow hit the same target and maybe make his Ult have another thing to it like damage increase while its on

EffectFX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizzatime89 View Post
ive been playing zed constantly since i got him and hes underpowered. getting one chain mail counters him more than it counters talon. and his damage output with his e and q is a piece of **** and his energy is **** unless you upgrade his W and Q first. Also, his ult is awful because it does NO initial damage and if you get your full combo off it still doesn't kill them. hes just very weak. I think they should just buff his Ratios a bit and get rid of the damage deduction if him and his shadow hit the same target and maybe make his Ult have another thing to it like damage increase while its on
His E has a 80% bonus AD ratio and 200 base damage on a 3second cooldown, which should be lower since you should be using CDR in offense tree and buying CDR items such as black cleaver and ionian boots. Also, you're building attack speed on him, don't do that. waste of gold, if you need tenacity that badly get mercs.

If you're having issue with people buying armor, run armor pen marks/quinces.

Spearis

12-24-2012

No zed is good in my opinion. He is best played in the mid lane or jungle. He was not designed to be a top laner although I have seen people do it. He is ment to be an ad castor. Brutilizer should always be your first item after boots. Yomuu's and Black cleaver are musts in my opinion and I highly recommend last wisper. Also I like to max his shadow last. The other abilities give you more burst.

Pizzatime89

12-24-2012

EffectFx, i know what your saying. i also take back what i said except the damage reduction if him and his shadow hit the same person.his E should do some damage if both him and his shadow and his Q should get a lower base damage and higher ad ratio. thats it

H3llion

12-24-2012

his abilities need to scale off of ratios instead of %s

EffectFX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by H3llion View Post
his abilities need to scale off of ratios instead of %s
His only % damage is his passive. His AD ratio on Q is 80-150% (bonus AD)based on if the target is hit by the the Q before anyone else + living shadow Q. His E is a 80% Bonus AD ratio. His ultimate by itself is 100% of his bonus AD + 20/35/50% of all magical and physical damage caused.

Drakanous

12-25-2012

I just think his E should do extra damage if champs are hit with the clone as well as the main body (like 50% of initial damage: 150% total damage). Just having a slow for landing two is a bit silly. I've still had good games with him, though. Wouldn't mind a small buff on him, though. It'd send me over the edge in deciding to buy him.

PH Marciano

01-02-2013

No its not, he fine the way he is.