Ashe rework

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vVvMagwai

12-31-2012

I would love to see a slight rework of ashe's abilities. She doesn't seem "frost archery" enough to me. So her AA's slow targets...yay. Doesn't even increase her damage at all. Even her ult, which is supposed to be a giant ice arrow doesn't really feel like a "frost" ability. I'm not asking for a lot, just make her a little more interesting to play and make her feel like an actual "frost archer".

Passive is kinda boring and useless after the first crit in a fight. Maybe make her frost arrows her passive and give her a whole new ability?

Or have her frost shots stack, and on the final stack (3,5, whatever) cause the target to take a chunk of magic damage.

Just a couple suggestions, I like the concept of a frost archer, I just think she could stand to be improved.

Rokoma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

I think everything about her is fine, other than her passive, because yes, it is useless.

Her Q applies a decent slow for such low mana cost.

Her W shoots a volley that applies her Q.

Her E gives me bonus gold, PLUS a free long range scout? Awesome.

Her R is a global range stun that stuns and slows the champion hit, plus slows nearby enemies. Awesome.

The only thing she needs is a new passive.

Dark Kuno

01-02-2013

The only thing I'd change about Ashe is to increase the gold per kill on Hawkshot and add a baseline bonus % crit damage to her passive to actually grant her a passive while in combat.

JohntheMage

01-02-2013

Overall I think Ashe is fine. She was my first champ, and I still play her occasionally.

New passive would be nice as it really only comes into play early in the game.

Vuther

01-02-2013

Ashe just needs a passive useful past level 1 and probably a bit more mana.

Vangaurd36

01-02-2013

i think the way to make her passive better would be to only add something that would increase the range for a few seconds on her AAs or her W