Reduce the number of minions per wave, without changing the total gold and XP gained

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fat of the Land

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

I request fewer minions per wave without changing the overall waves attributes. That is if all of a single minion waves damage, health, resistances, gold, experience etc were tallied together and then dispersed over fewer minions.

My reason is that due to how confined the map is relative SR, the high volume of NPCs cause them to be more frequently pulled into battles. Aside from personal preference in not having to fight many NPCs at the same time as players, they also annoyingly get in the way of collision detected skill shots which really becomes a problem when those have a high cool down and are crucial to a combo.

The other day I was playing as Morgana against a team of melees whom would intentionally pull minion waves and jungle camps into fights purely to prevent being caught by my combo. This basically left me unable to do much besides use my ultimate. It was very effective but also very frustrating and not something one would expect to have such a high influence on a match in a healthy state of the game.

Please consider reducing the number of minions per wave.

Aikimiller

11-13-2012

I would argue that the problem is not minion number, but the chase distance- which is something they're already addressing.

Fat of the Land

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

while that is true and would help, team fighting in lanes is frequent and that makes skill shots very difficult to land. I'd still like to see the number of minions per wave dropped by at least two.

Desocupado

11-14-2012

I wouldn't mind seeing different minion waves.