Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Honor Banners

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Notorious 2u

11-13-2012

I think that if you have enough of more than one honor for a banner that you should be able to choose between which one you want, like i have the Honorable Opponent banner and i have enough for a teamwork banner also and i would rather have that one than an honorable opponent one. And so i think it should be made where you can choose between which one you want equipped.
-Notorious 2u

Accis

11-13-2012

why not a way to display all of your banners. I mean if you have more than one why not flaunt it?

InspiredProdigy

11-17-2012

I agree with the displaying of all banners. i don't necessarily know how much you need to display each banner, but i have about the same amount of Honorable Opponent and Teamwork and i would like to see both if possible

Bestrafung

11-17-2012

i agree with displaying all banners. i earned them i want people to see

Mortiferus Rosa

11-19-2012

But, if you are restricted to just one I'd like the option to choose. Id rather be known for being a team player for example.

Fargo79

11-21-2012

there are 4 corners on the protrait frames.. why not have each corner display the different banners.... everyoe has the Honourable opponent banner... i dont need it to show im a nice guy to play against.. id rather get the teamwork and helpful banners and shows those off...