Unlucky placement matches every season so far, ug..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Nearby Shrub

11-15-2012

I assure you i have the worst win loss out of all placements right now, 3-12

but youre right, even though i was 1100 last season my true elo is more 700

Everborn

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Nearby Shrub View Post
I assure you i have the worst win loss out of all placements right now, 3-12

but youre right, even though i was 1100 last season my true elo is more 700
ouch I'm 3-2, I hope I don't end up like that =/ my luck so far has been turning around.

sn3aks

11-15-2012

well my main account had leavers like crazy and is 1000 elo, same thing happened season 1 and 2, just like the op.

im a 1400 elo player, been there many times always to fall to leavers or trolls so to have my main at 1000 elo for the 3rd season in a row is really saddening.

oddly my smurf account had a streak of leavers too but then didnt so i got out of placement at around 1200 elo but was at 1000 at one point on that account too.

basically if ur lucky or unlucky in placement can be a really big difference in your season which isnt fair at all. riot needs to fix this problem.

TooBeastIy

Recruiter

11-15-2012

so dont play till a week or 2 later

Bodyguard

11-15-2012

I honestly find low elo hilariously fun... lol.

Bėst Kat NA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

i played on my smurf towards the end of last season and went from 900-1300 in 3 days, was fun and extremely easy, make an effort to improve and you will gain elo and become a better player, my lowest rating in season 2 was 670 and take a look at my banner

~there is no elo hell~

Everborn

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiStÁkê View Post
i played on my smurf towards the end of last season and went from 900-1300 in 3 days, was fun and extremely easy, make an effort to improve and you will gain elo and become a better player, my lowest rating in season 2 was 670 and take a look at my banner

~there is no elo hell~
Well, I'm the OP and I never really said or believe in elo hell. Just very unlucky placement matches which is totally possible in 10 games. My first two seasons went very bad then s3 I started out 0-2 and was like here we go again... But then carried 6 games in row for 6-2 then lost my 3rd for 6-3 then won my last to end my placement with 7-3 & @1266. Check my stats, I completely carried. I got much much better then last season & its showing.

Kagarashi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

WELL!Where are the people winning the games? I just been seeing alot of bad adcs and junglers.Getting unlucky cause my team lacks the skill enemy team has.

Everborn

11-19-2012

Well I'm the OP & I'm 8-4 in ranked & totally owning )