Is dunking someone after they talked **** at you bannable?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Welcome2HookCity

11-13-2012

Ive just had a game that the enemy team talked **** saying "bad kid" etc and so we won the game and all our team mate just started talking ****. I do this all the time to people who talk **** at me. I'm curious if it is bannable since they started to talk **** and I do not want to be a ***** that just takes it.

Redjik

11-13-2012

I'm not entirely sure how a random person over the internet makes you a *****. I mean, it could be a 9 year old. Do you really want to tell people a 9 year old made you his *****?

Anyways, yes, you can be punished. Riot does not care who "starts" a fight/flamewar. Whether your responding or not, your still breaking the Summoners Code, of which you agreed to follow.

Someone says something you do not like, ignore them or mute them, and if it was bad, report them afterwards. These are your options.

Welcome2HookCity

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redjik View Post
I'm not entirely sure how a random person over the internet makes you a *****. I mean, it could be a 9 year old. Do you really want to tell people a 9 year old made you his *****?

Anyways, yes, you can be punished. Riot does not care who "starts" a fight/flamewar. Whether your responding or not, your still breaking the Summoners Code, of which you agreed to follow.

Someone says something you do not like, ignore them or mute them, and if it was bad, report them afterwards. These are your options.
Okay thanks bro, better watch out next time.

SoresuMakashi

11-13-2012

*insert cheesy melody*
There no excuse for verbal abuse!

Welcome2HookCity

11-13-2012

I know its a dumb question. But does 9 year old below play this game? I have little cousins and brothers that don't even know what a internet is or how to type or how to download something and play a game.

Tech Support

11-13-2012

Are there already new terms? I'm just beginning to understand what YOLO means. I pictured someone talking **** to you, you playing Darius, and you Guillotine-ing them, which would absolutely be bannable because you're probably not running a legitimate client due to being able to attack and kill your team mates.

Retaliating verbally is punishable. If someone starts a fight, just mute em and keep playing. You can see their pings, and they can see your pings. That's really as much communication as people need except to organize an invade or let a lane know you're on your way and to not dive/die.

Tswizzle SF

11-13-2012

Short Answer: Yes

Long Answer: Under no circumstances is it acceptable to counter-flame, no matter how angry or irritating the person might be. Taking the high road, muting, and reporting the player will cause them to appear in the Tribunal, and you get away scott-free. On top of that, they will have a chance of making a "TRIBUNAL IS BROKEN F U RIOT" thread that we all eat up and can't help but mock them because they can't see how their being a terrible teammate landed them in the situation in the first place.

Enterti

11-13-2012

It depends on how bad the **** talking gets