Season 2 Rewards FAQ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kagami

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yegg View Post
It's more representative of a player's individual skill. Although I love Ranked Teams and want everyone to play them as much as possible, doing well in those queues is as much about who you know as it is your own skill level. Having Diamond borders showing up next to Silver borders in normal games would just cause confusion for everyone.
Just wondering why does my solo queue border for 5s show up in normal twisted treeline 3s these feels a bit weird really.

faisalarg

11-13-2012

thanks this kinda helped

StarBurstz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Thanks Yegg!

Sushiman777

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Yaaaaaaaaay

Chief Breadfish

11-13-2012

Awesome.

HighSee

11-13-2012

So I got silver S1. No badge for that?
I did get my ingame icons.

MasterEvilAce

11-13-2012

Is it possible to redo the "unranked" borders to the new clean style? For instance, with an unranked border, you have a couple blue boxes surrounding the name of the player. If you have a ranked border, you don't have that, and it's much cleaner. Having the two side by side on the loading screen looks kind of odd and weird. Why not create a new cleaner unranked border to match the new ones?

niCk x LoL

11-13-2012

hmg

Rockitblackguy

11-13-2012

I wonder if I got my stuff yet.

Nope.

awwmynamedontfi

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yegg View Post
There are a lot of small reasons, but the main one is that we have big plans for summoner icons in the future and we wanted to give ourselves the flexibility to integrate meaningful borders into the actual icons in the future. Double borders don't look very good, whether it's between an outer and inner icon border or between the profile banner border and the icon border.
so why not make it when you have your gold / silver / play / diamond icon up we get the icon border? I really wanted one this season.. it's the main reason i played to where i got D: