Season 2 Rewards FAQ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Canadian Pants

11-13-2012

hmm

Ginga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

@Yegg - I have a small issue with the whole borders thing.

Do you think seeing your allies and enemy's borders will have unintended mental effects on the player's morale before the game even starts?

For example, if you have a borderless team and the enemy have gold borders even though they are supposedly at your skill-level. Won't this have a morale-draining effect on your team? Worse, people already use add-ons or stuff to check out your "hidden ELO", champions played, etc. to decide your worth as a teammate already. Won't these borders greatly increase the frequency of that kind of behaviour.

"pfft...you're borderless! I'm a BRONZER! Do what I say or I won't help your lane out!"

DontWreckMe

11-13-2012

is there any chance that summoner icon borders will be brought back? i personally dislike the new summoner icons given to us for 2 main reasons: 1. when you join a lobby other players can't tell what kind of player you are unless you choose to show off your icon; this restricts players from choosing the icon they like. 2: they're plain ugly in my opinion :P

Regards,

Will

blackcat1300

11-13-2012

The update messed with my log end after my fist band ended and now I 'm kicked out for three days that is way to harsh I didn't even leave the game I the game was having connection problems but I was penalized please fix this.

Hond

11-13-2012

hi

Leayne

11-13-2012

Are we going to see more visual updates soon?

Yegg

Game Designer

Follow Yegg on Twitter

11-13-2012
8 of 20 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginga View Post
@Yegg - I have a small issue with the whole borders thing.

Do you think seeing your allies and enemy's borders will have unintended mental effects on the player's morale before the game even starts?
Absolutely. This is why you only see the borders for your own team.

ThePinoyPenguin

11-13-2012

BLEHHHH i want my forum badge

Herald

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Is there a way to turn off my border during the loading screen? (ie: I don't want other people to see mine, and I just want to be borderless)
I've already been in a few games where people started bagging on each other for not being as good or something.

scazzaf

11-13-2012

Can you please at least address the 3v3 ranked - normal border issue?