Season 2 Rewards FAQ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bobo the Builder

11-26-2012

Thanks for the neat badges.

supister

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DforDECA View Post
Thanks for the neat badges.
Lol, you will lose your badge apparently. I earned silver and had a badge for a while, but now it's gone.

supister

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resther View Post
Give it to me then. I still haven't gotten my rewards yet, despite being Ranked silver at the end of Season 2, but my friend already got his Silver Border (and I'm higher Elo than he is). I'd be happy to take it off your hands until I get my own. Still waiting on some kind of an answer, Riot...
I had a silver border, but now I don't anymore. Their rewards are as good as vaporware...

supister

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikolion View Post
i got my silver icon but not my boarder
I used to have a silver border, but don't anymore, so why do you complain? The database for the border system is apparently corrupt.

supister

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yegg View Post
You should have received it by now. Submit a Player Support ticket and they can look into it.
Judging by the size of this thread, if everyone is forced to submit a ticket it will take a while to process them all. Also, I don't really want my silver border anyway, so I won't submit a ticket.

supister

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numba Wan Kenobi View Post
So, because the matchmaking system is awesome and it does not take into account RANKED SOLO QUEUE ELO when matching your normals (which many high elos dont even play much which is why I suppose their elo there is minimal and not really accurate), this can happen.
According to Riot's earlier statements, the Normal Queue system does take into account the Ranked Elo. So either their ELO system is broken (i.e. doesn't even do what they claim it does) or maybe you play normals exclusively, so your normal elo is extremely high (like 1600+).

smXho

11-27-2012

Riot did a good job at completely ignoring Dominion during season 2, not even a word was said, let alone any rewards

BlackheartJP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

meh
just sad

Chuckles

11-27-2012

Testing, first time on forums and just wanted to see what Bodges and ect I have. Sorry to disrupt.

And now I must ask, what makes you junior member vs senior member? I'm gold elo with over 400 wins >.<

Joker Overdose

11-27-2012

nice player!